A Discussion of sexualised design of male/female characters

Tyaren

Standard Donor
PS: I saw that you were playing this earlier, is it any good?

It's not my cup of tea. But people who like that kind of game say it's actually great.
Why don't you try it out for yourself? There's a free (if you are outside Germany, lol) demo that you can play on the Playstation Store.

By the way, 2B actually kicks the camera back up if you stare for too long at her panties:

Jadeinchains

Yeah I tried out the demo and I really like it's gameplay it's very similar to Bayonetta, I like the look of it too.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
It's not my cup of tea. But people who like that kind of game say it's actually great.
Why don't you try it out for yourself? There's a free (if you are outside Germany, lol) demo that you can play on the Playstation Store.

By the way, 2B actually kicks the camera back up if you stare for too long at her panties:

NieR: Automata is even more godlike than I thought it was. Thank you Squeenix & Platinum...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love her design, she reminds me eerily of Ninon Beart from KOF maximum impact 2, she was my OG favorite KOF girl behind B. Jenet:
latest

Both so beautiful♡♡♡ I'm making Lili dress like her in T7 short hair and all ♡.♡

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD