About morons online

Nameless Sama

Hmmm..... what can I tell you about morons online. Ahh I know the answer. On XBOX LIVE I have got a bad reputation from 95% because these guys are children about 12 years that cry if they are losing against to a F rank player like me and uses Ryu Hayabusa who bursted the A+ and high rank players 15 times in a row and beated them with my izuna otochis. On PSN hmmm. I got so many hatemails that I got banned from PSN. Now I am creating a new account.
(´-´) (._.).

DeathHand

Hmmm..... what can I tell you about morons online. Ahh I know the answer. On XBOX LIVE I have got a bad reputation from 95% because these guys are children about 12 years that cry if they are losing against to a F rank player like me and uses Ryu Hayabusa who bursted the A+ and high rank players 15 times in a row and beated them with my izuna otochis. On PSN hmmm. I got so many hatemails that I got banned from PSN. Now I am creating a new account.
(´-´) (._.).
wow....that sucks =´7 the reputation is more like a whatever but getting banned...WTF o_O

Randzz

I simply attribute it to the nature of the game. Fighters by their nature are competitive, & competitiveness tends to bring out the worst in folks, I consider it the fighting game equivalent of "road rage", where it's not so & so's car that got damaged in a crash; they're the ones who somehow got hurt & have to retaliate. It's rare that I use the mic on the 360 for that reason when playing fighters, for better & worse people say 2 things on the PS3 side. Online has it's anonymity so it's next to impossible to do anything about it. All I can do it give 'em a bad rep & then block 'em. I've done that more times then I care to count throughout the years on the 360, since I so rarely play online on the PS3 I've not had to yet. Don't get me wrong I've gotten them the most on DOA4 & this DoA, but I attribute that to the fact that out of all the fighters I own I've played these two the most.

In DoA4 a majority of the good players (& good people too, generally speaking) went to private rooms partly do to nonsense like that, some still went into public rooms occasionally... & late at night, but even they have a breaking point. While I understood then & still understand now why they did it don't make me any less sad, god only knows how many of those could have really taught me something.

Keved

I got to start getting back into DOA5 abit more to get myself pumped for the release of Ultimate. I remember playing online lobbies with a bunch of interstate & overseas DOA brethrens with the headset on. You'd get a few bad apples causing a stir but most of the time it was a really laid back enjoyable feel in the lobby & during the fights. Me & five others were all talking about random stuff as we were pummeling each other black & blue. Conversing over the mic during fights would go something like this:

Me: "So what are you doing for *Knocks Lei Fang off the rooftops* for your 25th birthday *Plays around with camera during win pose* this weekend?"

NightRaider: "Well, to be honest *selects Hayabusa at character select screen* I'm not too sure *Selects stage* might have a few friends over for a BBQ"

Me:"Sweet mate that sounds.. *Match starts, gets first hit in* yeah that sounds good, well look I hope... *Get's izuna dropped* I.... ah... hope..*gets izuna dropped again* you have a good time *loses the round perfect* and don't drink too much eh"

NightRider: "Haha well *backs fighter away* I'm designated driver this...*Gets caught in a combo*...this weekend so...*Counters mid & low hits*....so all should be good...*Wins round* Yeah good, thanks :)

That's what it's all about imo :cool: Bloody hate the Izuna drop with a passion though, Haha

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD