Anime/Manga Talk

Xernuht

I think that each level has a base and a max on stats, and once you level up then you get reset but can get to higher stats. I never read the manga tho. Rn i'm bingewatching death parade, pretty good so far. Also @Xernuht the OVAs are on gogoanime.com just make sure you got some adblock. I'm on chrome and have 3 so have fun lol.

Great. It's a COD RPG. Every time you max out, you just prestige and go again.

Death Parade's a good watch. That god-tier opening though.

Thanks for pointing me somewhere.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Great. It's a COD RPG. Every time you max out, you just prestige and go again.

no prestige has no benefit other than bragging rights. with this system the strongest level one is still weaker than the lowest level 2 and so on. i read a little bit of the side story and the strength levels get pretty up there with what Bell is facing now is nothing compared to the armies of monster on the higher floors.

i read an interesting manga recently that i unfortunately cant remember the name of. a guy gets summoned to a fantasy world to be the "shield hero" unfortunately due to the worlds bullshit logic he cant equip any weapon besides his shield meaning his damage is piss poor. well he gets an attack support lady whose supposed to handle that for him, turns out she's a cunt. she accuses him of raping her, steals his shit, and by the end of it because nobody trust him so he actually has to buy a little girl slave to fight for him. it says its a harem manga but so far he's shown no interest in any of it openly stating that he sees the girls hes taken care of as his daughters. i really hope the mangaka has no intention of forcing the issue that would utterly ruin the manga for me.

TheRealCoxinator

Binge watching Le Chevalier D'Eon because I stopped at episode 1 for some reason, it's really good tho. Also watching Macademi Wasshoi, the original big boob loli. Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai is great. 12 episodes long and the progression is godlike. It just gets shit done. It wasn't even a manga originally just a VN, it's better than most based on a manga lmao in terms of pacing.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
So uh... I watched all of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 today. Episode 1 to current (EP44). Keeping in mind that I have been following the show and manga since the 2012 anime. If you guys haven't watched it before...

I recommend. YES! YES! YES! YES!

TheRealCoxinator

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai is fuckin 11/10 needs a second season. Also I tried watching JoJo before but it didn't stick. I'm now watching Battle Spirits just for that loli.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
well fuck. so i got stuck binge watching Tokyo Ghoul and they did such a shit job explaining the ending i had to go look at what happened in the manga unfortunately now i know the changed a LOT of shit meaning im going to have to re-read the entire thing. that was a fucking depressing show and from what i could tell the Manga is going to much much worse especially the torture scene, really not looking forward to that.

on the lighter side ive finally started reading Wake up Deadman and its much better than i thought. despite the guy saying he'll never write any light hearted happy ending stuff he's quite good at comedy. dont get me wrong the story is depressing as fuck, but funny. i love the authors avatar the most it looks like an adorable little cat, on meth

KIM Yong-Hwan.jpg

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Tokyo Ghoul manga is soo much better than the anime but I love the anime as well...Well aside from Tokyo Ghoul Root A...the fucking ending of the anime SMH LOL

Yuru Yui is getting a S3 :eek:

Xernuht

Started watching a couple short shows.

I Can't Understand What My Husband's Saying is so much fun packed into little 3 minute episodes. Probably because of Yukari Tamura and Kenichi Suzumura as the leads.

Ninja Slayer From Animation... I can't even. It's just too silly. I love it.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The equivalent to Root A would be if after Pein attacks Konoha right afterwords Naruto inexplicably turns emo and decides to join the Akatsuki.

Ok so let's say one decides to do a "what if" fine whatever, but you have to explain the descesions made wether they be good or evil. especially if you're going to have them team up with someone who tortured them for days better be a dam good explanation you know, as opposed to none. At that point it's not just uncannon its shitty writing

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Kaneki joined them to get stronger so he could keep the coffee shop clan or whatever the name was safe in the anime...If I remember correctly

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Kaneki joined them to get stronger so he could keep the coffee shop clan or whatever the name was safe in the anime...If I remember correctly

By completley going away, helping the people that attacked them, and releasing even more dangerous ghouls? Even before I read the manga none of that made sense to me.

In the manga he leaves because he's actively fighting against aogiriraogiri as well as trying to get stronger. his fight with the martial artist also makes sense. the anime none "hey I'm freeing you from prison FIGHT TO THE DEATH"

TheRealCoxinator

If you like shorts watch inferno cop or Teekyu. Inferno cop was the original sh. t by trigger and now ninja slayer is it's legacy. Inferno cop is a bit better imo tho.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
By completley going away, helping the people that attacked them, and releasing even more dangerous ghouls? Even before I read the manga none of that made sense to me.

In the manga he leaves because he's actively fighting against aogiriraogiri as well as trying to get stronger. his fight with the martial artist also makes sense. the anime none "hey I'm freeing you from prison FIGHT TO THE DEATH"

I wanna read the manga but im waiting for the volumes to release in the west. I tried finding it online but they all have spelling error which annoys me.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I wanna read the manga but im waiting for the volumes to release in the west. I tried finding it online but they all have spelling error which annoys me.

what like they're names or something? when I read it I didn't notice any consistent glaring mistakes.

You gotta read after he escapes the torture as that's exactly where things split off dramatically. also his interaction with Touka's brother was not nearly as civil. he does recognize he's trying to protect her, but he's still a little upset. just a little
image.jpg

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
When I was reading the manga there were grammatical errors which bugged me. I think I stopped a little after the scene where Kaneki breaks Ayato's bones ~ the dead detective daughter arriving.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD