DOA5 Are you satisfied with the game's content (quality and quantity wise), over 5 years now? - Poll

Overall, how satisfied are you with the game's content?

• Very satisfied.

• Undecided.

• Not satisfied at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Argentus

DOA5's Jann Lee
jann_lee_by_helryu-d7zm62y.png

vs. Tekken 7's Jin
tekken7-jin-summer.jpg

......Side-by-side Jann Lee looks fat, and yes I know DOA5 is older, but also look at TTT2.

i don't think you know what "fat" means lol. Jann looks like a more realistic athlete, while T7 looks like more like a professional bodybuilder, that is, gross and unhealthy.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
i don't think you know what "fat" means lol. Jann looks like a more realistic athlete, while T7 looks like more like a professional bodybuilder, that is, gross and unhealthy.
Even athletes have more muscle definition than Jann Lee does. His obliques are almost non-existent or just blurry, and his lats are severely lacking. Jann in this pic has his arm contracted and yet his bicep looks like a rounded rectangle. Come on mateeee~

Of course I know what "fat" means. The lexicon was slightly off, that's all. I also know the men in Tekken are unrealistically large. I was looking more at the muscle definition than the muscle mass and size

Last edited:

Argentus

Even athletes have more muscle definition than Jann Lee does. His obliques are almost non-existent or just blurry, and his lats are severely lacking. Jann in this pic has his arm contracted and yet his bicep looks like a rounded rectangle. Come on mateeee~

Of course I know what "fat" means. The lexicon was slightly off, that's all. I also know the men in Tekken are unrealistically large. I was looking more at the muscle definition than the muscle mass and size

yeah an in between of the two would be be better.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
yeah an in between of the two would be be better.
I mean I really don't wanna bring up that Jann Lee muscle mod, but I will just for reference because there's nothing better to explain it:
421138dc73.jpg

Basically this (but without all the ugly veins and a lot less definition in the back) is close to what we "want". I can't lie, whoever made the mod is quite good.

jann-png.10550

Argentus

I mean I really don't wanna bring up that Jann Lee muscle mod, but I will just for reference because there's nothing better to explain it:
421138dc73.jpg

Basically this (but without all the ugly veins and a lot less definition in the back) is close to what we "want". I can't lie, whoever made the mod is quite good.

jann-png.10550

let's get right to the point shall we?

Bruce-Lee-Measurements.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I want another package like Dead or Alive 2: Ultimate.

AND DOA4 sucks, but it had things I loved a lot more than DOA5 with stage design, soundtrack and some of my favorite fmvs outside of Final Fantasy games. So if you combine the amazing combat of DOA5 with production values of 4 you could have something great.

Every solo player activity felt SOOO tacked on it was a wonder they included it in the first place. Tina, Lisa and Christie as the arcade bosses? LOL. If there is one thing I could take out of my mind forever from these past five years it's the image of that stupid survival stage that I should know the name of.

Another thing: The lack of creativity that went into a lot of those stage names. SWEAT? FUEL? LAB? HOME? Give some life to this area.

Honorable Mentions:
Honoka's Music can go to hell, Falling Pumpkins

NightWolf

Overall the game is great. I love the fighting mechanics. I wish they would add more stages though and game modes and it would be awesome if they added new movesets or let you create a character or did something like mortal kombat where each character has 3 move sets to choose from. Just cranking out costumes gets old. They need to add something more to the game. It's a very boring game without online play. Survival mode AI is retarded. I go through like 40 of them before they even start fighting back. They should update tag mode too so people don't just spam momiji Helena and Ryu the whole time, Or make it to where you can have more than 2 characters like tekkens tag mode. I think they still have a ton of options with this game if they would just put some work into it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD