[Aug 17, 2013] Summer Jam VII (Philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Running DoA on PS3 is a major bummer. I play much worse on PS3 pads and it is the lesser version of the game. I'll be at both tournaments but I'm going to give precisely zero fucks about how I play and will simply smack buttons. I'll be there to hang with my friends, not take the tournaments seriously.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Running DoA on PS3 is a major bummer. I play much worse on PS3 pads and it is the lesser version of the game. I'll be at both tournaments but I'm going to give precisely zero fucks about how I play and will simply smack buttons. I'll be there to hang with my friends, not take the tournaments seriously.

What Lopedo said. Converters are not hard to come by at all. Especially for 360 to PS3.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Converters are not a very good answer. First you have to buy a converter and hope it's not one that that one guy complained about at that one tournament and that one TO decided is banned. Then you have to hope somebody else doesn't use your exact converter. Then you need one that has a respectable amount of latency introduced because, let's face it, they all have some. At Final Round they were causing some pretty funky issues just in general.

I spend plenty of money on controllers and gaming in general. I would have gotten a converter by now if I thought it was a good investment. I bought the $80 Fusion controller for PS3 on a recommendation only and that backfired since I hate the dpad almost as much as the normal PS3 one.

I'll use a PS3 controller. I'll just be annoyed about it and I, again, won't care how I do in the tournament.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
At NCR galen the wise and I were both using the chronus converter. And I know it was banned at final round but I used it there without problem.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In general someone will post up here when they are there. I unfortunately won't be up there until late evening Friday night and will be busy with setup to partake in any fun.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Since this is all going down on Saturday, looks like I'll only need to drive in for one day.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD