[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI - Aug 25 & 26 - Philly,PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnD34D

lopedo is going to GVN, pass it on.
I never thought this day would come. The player who bodies almost everyone online and always tells people to suck his dick for suggesting coming offline... I'm really disappointed I won't be there.

Vanity Assassin

DOA5 will be playable throughout the weekend. I don't expect to finish the Singles tournament on Saturday so that will be carried over to Sunday. If by some miracle we're able to get through the entire singles tourney on Saturday, then Sunday will be all free play.

So if you want Sunday to be all free play I suggest you hang around the DOA area and pay attention so we can get through the brackets faster ;)
Sucks looks like I can only make it on Sunday

Blackburry

Standard Donor
This tournament is going to be too much fun. It's almost making me forget that the main reason I was originally going was for SSF4 and not DOA.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You won't have to pay for anything until you check out. They won't charge you for booking your room.

Just to clarify since I've had more than one person express their confusion:

In addition to 70% of the cash pot prize, the Dead or Alive 5 CEs are being given out to the 1st place winners of each tournament: The winner of the singles tournament, and the two members of the winning tag team for the tag tournament. Again, if the winner of the singles tournament is a member of the winning tag team then s/he only gets one copy of the DOA5 CE.

2nd and 3rd place winners get 20% and 10% of the cash pot prize respectively.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
So I assume if the winner of the singles tourney is a member of the winning tag team, the extra copy of the CE gets given to second place?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Three total CEs up for grabs is pretty stellar. Calling them "CEs" still confuses me since some people call me CE, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD