Bayman Okizeme Tactics

KidArk

Does Bayman still get the frames if he lets the throw go, or do they actively have to break the throw to guarantee advantage? Not that most people won't try to break, I'm just curious if it makes a difference.

Actually it's funny that you ask , technically they would be better off letting you finish the D.D.T because Bayman is only at +3 after they break it and not if they just let it go. But yes most people wouldn't want the damage anyway so more times than not they'd just break it.

KidArk

I'm tired of wake-up kicks and the ever so annoying wake-up kick stun, so I've started just using 9P, it punishes low wake up kicks and if you manage to time it you take minimal damage from mid wake-up kicks and fall so you can use your wake-up kick on them. Usually after eating that once and by that I mean 9PP , 2, H+P. Once they catch on that it's a mid punch and try to hold it they can always take a ride on the windmill back breaker ~ If this happens to be old news to everyone I'll just say that I'm going to be taking this 9P to the lab and see if I can make a force tech combo out of his low wake-up kick punish.. now won't that be wonderful. P.S The following isn't meant for everyone if you know of or have been using this then just leave it for those who haven't been or need help on oki for Bayman.
EDIT: Okay so here's how it works

In anticipation of a low wake up kick start using :9::P: at the beginning of the animation, smart players won't try mid wake-up kicks on Bayman due to the mid parry but if they do happen to catch you with it during :9::P: as long as you employ the same timing you will get hit by wake-up kick while jumping which does minimum damage and puts you on your back for your wake up kick.

Next :P+K: , this is your force tech move after a successful :9::P: on low wake up kick it sets up a few moves that can hit ; however as the rest of the force techs none seem guaranteed but the option of D.D.T or simply relaunching is always viable as you can launch into his air force tech which only works if they don't tech.

Also :9::P::P: can cause a force tech if the first hit hits on block but the second connects you can use any force tech you want actually I swap between :6::6::K: and :P+K: for preference and to keep them guessing really , with :6::6::K: I generally follow up with windmill back breaker. As for :P+K: there are many options generally so .. be diverse!

EDIT: The powers of :9::P::P: are just amazing if both hits connect you are allowed a :6::6::K: and :P+K: force tech the timing for :P+K: is a little strict as , well it's not timing more so it's the spacing but both force techs are possible just don't hesitate on :P+K: or they can tech out of it. Sometimes though don't risk it if their hp is low enough just get your ground throw.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD