Best character remodel.

NukNuks

Also, Rig looks a little evil with his facial structure, along with his scarred hairline. Guy looks like he's seen some shit in his lifetime.

He looks like he been doing some shit too. Like he decided to out that life behind him and focus on Tae Kwon Do. I bet he'll have more tats when the next installment drops.

Hitomi_Alpha

Personally I think Helena and Christie look the best. Not only are they more realistic but they've really become beautiful young women with the transfer from 4 to 5. I also quite like Kokoro's new model and in a strange way she does appear to have French heritage.

synce said:
I'm not a fan of the new Tina or Hitomi. The former looks kinda white trashy and the latter looked better in alpha. All they had to do was reduce the ear size

^This, completely. Tina's breasts are rediculous and something about her hairline bothers me lol. I thought Hitomi's alpha model was perfect (no suprise there) and I loved the fact her features were imperfect. Overall she just looked cuter to me and a better evolvement of the character. But when TN revised her appearance it looked like she was becoming her anime counterpart again. Now I find she looks very plasticky with non-descript features. A real shame. Lei-fang's model looks a little bit awkward too...

Leifang2000

I think Hayabusa actually has the worst graphics. His model looks alright, but the details on his arms and hands are not on par with the rest of the cast.

Edit: It's only visible from his win pose (but I'd think Hayabusa fans would rather grow fond of winning with him, so they want to see it a lot). Here's a pic for reference (sorry it's not the best quality):

tumblrm9u0mtanyy1r0qk0v.jpg

Visible polygons on the shoulders...and the details on the biceps are poor when watching it on your screen

I noticed those polygons on female characters models as well. I wonder if because it is because the demo I tried is also the xbox version. Someone need to do a graphic comparison once the game is out.

Genesis

Hitomi's face has always looked a little off to me, but I will say that this is the best she's ever looked, as far as I'm concerned.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
God I really hate Leifang's face from certain angles...
from some angles she looks amazing... from others she looks like some fucking alien lizard..
It sucks cuz shes always been my main :/

Martin

Well Helena is considered to be full French, which means Fame would have to be French, right?

Hitomi_Alpha

I thought Fame Douglas is American...that makes Kokoro half American, right?

Well as Martin said, Helena is considered to be entirely French which is why I figured so would Fame Douglas. Though some people think he might be Scottish due to his last name.

Genesis

I know this isn't new to 5, but I really hate how they've degraded Tina to this Southern cowgirl look. I miss her second outfit from DOA2, with the leather jacket and the jeans and the boots and the not forcing in an American flag at every opportunity.

Doa_Eater

I know this isn't new to 5, but I really hate how they've degraded Tina to this Southern cowgirl look. I miss her second outfit from DOA2, with the leather jacket and the jeans and the boots and the not forcing in an American flag at every opportunity.

What's wrong with Southern cowgirl looks, she's a cowgirl since DOA1 and you still have that DOA2 second style outfit you like.

Genesis

I just never thought of her as a Southern character until they shoved that horrid accent on her. I don't mind the revealing clothing. It's the somewhat trashy style they've since applied to her that I think is the shame.

Doa_Eater

I just never thought of her as a Southern character until they shoved that horrid accent on her. I don't mind the revealing clothing. It's the somewhat trashy style they've since applied to her that I think is the shame.

Ok, as a non English speaker with perfect English i find accents quite appealing and sexy no matter where they are from, especially Tina's.

Genesis

It had been a long time since I touched DOA when I first started paying attention to 5 (right about when Akira was introduced), and in Sarah's reveal trailer, I was so relieved to hear the voice of Yūko Nagashima that I've loved for so long.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD