Best character remodel.

Riizch

I think all of the re-models are great. I think Helena, Christie and Tina have benefited immensely. Bayman and Kasumi too.

The only one I'm a little disappointed with is Hitomi. She looks fine and everything...I just would have preferred if they'd stuck with the alpha model, ears and all. I think it gave her a bit of originality. She looks far too similar to her previous model now.I think she looks way more china doll than the rest of the cast.

Martin

I thought Helena was only half? I mean Helena 'Douglas' doesn't exactly scream French to me :/

I don't see how though. I mean Hitomi is half Japanese and German, and Team Ninja find every excuse to mention that. If Helena was half French and half American, they'd also mention that.

Goro Hazuki

Leon's new model looks the best :p

tumblrm9qqgynqfe1qa6rih.png

Btw, is it just me, or does Eliot's head look extremely long (a la Coneheads)?
doa5eliotsmilebyosundud.jpeg

Here's a pic of the Coneheads for reference:
coneheadb.jpg

Kevo

From DOA4 to DOA5, I see a very big difference visually. They all have great re-models.

TheOtherJN

Btw, is it just me, or does Eliot's head look extremely long (a la Coneheads)?
doa5eliotsmilebyosundud.jpeg

Hahaha. As someone who draws realistically-portioned humans often, I can't believe I didn't notice that. The height of the eyes should be at the middle of the head.
----------------------
I'm disappointed with Hitomi's final look, as I find that her Alpha design looks much more charming, unique, and cute:

Alpha Design
081211_DOA5_top.jpg
Dead-or-Alive-5-Hitomi.jpg

Dead-or-Alive5-Hitomi-3.jpg

Her final design looks boring and lifeless to me.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think Lei Fang got the best redesign. If you count Hayabusa's face from NG3 he totally got the worst. Looks like Bruce Jenner now rather than the sexy fuck he was in DOA2-4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD