DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

KwonJigglypuff

What would be the best hair option(s) for Lisa/La Mariposa ?

1. My favourite (with different hair clips - butterfly, feathers, etc.)
1474201985-lisa1.png

2. Afro (thanks Koshosho from Samurai Warriors)
1474201983-lisa2.jpg

3. Cleopatresque (thanks Alice from Zero Escape)
1474201985-lisa4.png

4. More options by Anthony Birraux (please specify)
1474201985-lisa42.jpg

5. More options by me (please specify)
1474202399-lisa3.jpg

TIME TO VOOOOOTE ! :)

Kodachi

Standard Donor
What would be the best hair option(s) for Lisa/La Mariposa ?

1. My favourite (with different hair clips - butterfly, feathers, etc.)
1474201985-lisa1.png

2. Afro (thanks Koshosho from Samurai Warriors)
1474201983-lisa2.jpg

3. Cleopatresque (thanks Alice from Zero Escape)
1474201985-lisa4.png

4. More options by Anthony Birraux (please specify)
1474201985-lisa42.jpg

5. More options by me (please specify)
1474202399-lisa3.jpg

TIME TO VOOOOOTE ! :)
All of these please, Lisa is so beautiful omg why must you hate her TN ??? *cries* :'(

YBNDM

An Idea I have is for the girls in DOAX3 to have other hidden preferences in color.

Kasumi:
Dark blue

Helena:
Silver and yellow

Hitomi:
Green (she already sort of does) and dark blue

Marie Rose:
White and Pink

Ayane:
Light blue and black

Kokoro:
Light blue, pink and gold

Honoka:
Pink

Momiji:
Dark blue and yellow

Nyotengu:
Purple and Red

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
A new Video for fun - German Dub for Eliot :bradwong:

Awesome, your voice really suits Eliot. :D May I give you a little critique too though? I think you have to work on your fighting sounds like: "Huh!", "Hah!", "Hyah!" etc. There needs to be a bit more power and force behind that. Like that Eliot sounds a bit bored and as if he's reading it off some script. I did karate for a while and the "Kiai", the yelling sound you make while fighting, has to come forcefully and from your gut. It really helps to put more power in your punches and to startle your opponent.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Who would you like to voice?
If TN added another younger character/guest character like Eliot, I think I'd be capable of doing the role, all it takes is a good understanding of the character you're voicing and their personality and being able to actually sound like you're attacking with force, and your "hurt" sounds have to be convincing, although I'd admit I'd be better suited to voicing someone who has a quiet speaking voice but louder attack sounds XD

Hayabusiness

Impossible dream: professional dubs for other European languages. It would be very cool if done well, and very funny if done badly, so it's a win-win for me.

Sotherius

Casual suggestions?

- Being able to disable sixaxis independant on your breast physics choice.
- Same for costume bursts and transformations.
- Having multiple languages voice acting in the game, and being able to pick the voice acting for each character, like Marvel 3 or SF 4 and 5.
- Redoing all the height, bust, waist, hips measurements to match what their characters look like in game.
- Redoing the weight of the characters to adjust their weight settings in game (feather, light, medium, heavy, etc), or adjusting their in-game weight to match their weight info.

TOBMAST3R

@all: Thanks guys. It is fun. I think I am going to make at least one more.

Awesome, your voice really suits Eliot. :D May I give you a little critique too though? I think you have to work on your fighting sounds like: "Huh!", "Hah!", "Hyah!" etc. There needs to be a bit more power and force behind that. Like that Eliot sounds a bit bored and as if he's reading it off some script. I did karate for a while and the "Kiai", the yelling sound you make while fighting, has to come forcefully and from your gut. It really helps to put more power in your punches and to startle your opponent.

Thanks Tyaren! I'm going to work that out a little bit. I do love German dubs on Fighting Games like those in Mortal Kombat or Injustice. And if it's well made, I can really enjoy it. Do you know the ones on "DMC", "Kingdom Hearts 1 (PS2 Version)" or "Lost Odyssey"? Also well made imo. =)

Polterscheist

I just woke up and I had an idea for DOA6. Characters with traditional Gi costumes like Ein, Hitomi, and Rig, should start with white belts and as you gain wins online, you get new belt rankings! You don't select them and you don't get demoted, but everyone has a default first costume for their respective fighting style. For example Bass would get progressively larger chapionship belts and Ayane would get different colored headbands.

I'm not talking about 50 wins per character for a black belt. Maybe 10 or 20 because online wins are hard.

Nuke-Nin

I just woke up and I had an idea for DOA6. Characters with traditional Gi costumes like Ein, Hitomi, and Rig, should start with white belts and as you gain wins online, you get new belt rankings! You don't select them and you don't get demoted, but everyone has a default first costume for their respective fighting style. For example Bass would get progressively larger chapionship belts and Ayane would get different colored headbands.

I'm not talking about 50 wins per character for a black belt. Maybe 10 or 20 because online wins are hard.
Oooo Imagine Kasumi's ribbon changing with each progression! Like it starts out yellow/blue and as you get more wins it dims to black and when finished you can choose the color? seeing as most if not all of the girls have hair accessories it'd be a cute little customization feature and get people to use more characters

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want them to expand on the customization menu and add different eye accessories and hairstyles. Since some girls share certain hairstyles, it'd be fine imo to give each girl a variation of the same haircut, like Kasumi could have a short bob but with her bangs still intact. Also allowing the collaboration hairstyles to be selectable would be awesome, I dislike Kasumi's loose hair but absolutely love her Gust DLC hairstyle, those mini pigtails with the violet purple ribbons ♡.♡

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD