Character list leaked from Demo's EXE

Blazeincarnated

Tekken- All about the Mishimas and Kazmas
Mortal Kombat- (though MK9 tried to separate a little of the variety instead of always focusing on Liu Kang winning the tournament)
Soul Calibur- Always someone trying to cure something lol
Street Fighter- All about Ryu, Guile and Bison
DoA- All about trying to stop Donovan from his evil schemes, but he mindfucks everyone...
KOF- I dont even know...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Street Fighter- All about Ryu, Guile and Bison
KOF- I dont even know...

Street Fighter isn't a surprise but SF1 was all about Ryu since it was the only character you could play. SF2 was originally going to play like SF1 but with Guile as the lead character against Bison. SF3 is all about Alex.

KoF has actual story archs and such. Additionally there's a story for each team as to why they're teamed up each year.

Blazeincarnated

Street Fighter isn't a surprise but SF1 was all about Ryu since it was the only character you could play. SF2 was originally going to play like SF1 but with Guile as the lead character against Bison. SF3 is all about Alex.

KoF has actual story archs and such. Additionally there's a story for each team as to why they're teamed up each year.
as soon as we think the Bison wars are over, he comes right back. lol Aint he immortal?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Story...

MK vs DC
MK9
possibly Injustice

aka

NeatherRealm.

So true.

NeatherRealm truly set the standard for fighting game story modes.

And I have to say from the looks of Injustice.. The flow of the fights is looking even better and better than MK9 everytime I see it. I like it when a team tries to outdo them themselves like NeatherRealm. If anything, I hope Team Ninja actually looked into NR's work and maybe learned something and tried to rival them. I wasn't too happy with Hayashi's comment about (oh they are making games for already popular characters with Hollywood blockbusters so its easy for them .. etc). That is not an excuse. There's a reason Batman is looked at as the epic movie of the year and the last Superman as utter shit. Its never THAT easy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD