Character list leaked from Demo's EXE

DyByHands

TN just needs to hurry the hell up and show eliot so i can get hyped for this game again, with the news of leons apparent exclusion eliot is the only saving grace for this game for me.

Hm, I thought I was the only one with the Eliot love. Kudos to you good sir.

Doug Nguyen

So, now that Bass has gotten slim, will he stop telling us to "Eat some meat?"
HE said that? When? And hes still probably one of the larger characters though. I wonder if Gen fu will suddenly look fitter than he already is for an old man. Or Elliot some how beefs up.

DyByHands

It was either his start or finish pose, I believe in multiple DOA's but I know for sure in 4. He would just say "eat some meat." I always just took it as awful TN writing... Like Hayabusa being a "piece of driftwood." lol.

Codemaster92163

I don't want anyone to be offended by this but saying Ein, Leon and Fu should be removed because they "don't participate in the story" is retarded. They're all very cool characters.

Sorry, late reply. But no, I (nor anyone else, to my understanding) said they "should" be removed. It would just make sense if they were considering their end in the story of DOA.

The only one I want removed is Ein, and that's for selfish reasons simply because I hate the character with nearly every fiber of my being =P I want all the characters to remain in the game (save for Ein, that his).

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The only one I want removed is Ein, and that's for selfish reasons simply because I hate the character with nearly every fiber of my being =P I want all the characters to remain in the game (save for Ein, that his).

Never thought I'd find someone sharing the same opinion as me.

Doug Nguyen

To me i dont have any problem with an characters. The more the merrier as long as they arent clones which in this case, there arent any in the sense of movesets.

Doug Nguyen

Bayman looks the most different out of the returning males....
Yeah he looks significantly different. The females havent all changed that much either its just they look a lot better with this new engine. The males look pretty much the same even with the new graphics, but they still look better, just not as much as the females.

UnD34D

Yeah he looks significantly different. The females havent all changed that much either its just they look a lot better with this new engine. The males look pretty much the same even with the new graphics, but they still look better, just not as much as the females.
I think Hayate looks a lot different, although I feel like you can see Koei's influence in the game. He looks like he came right out of Samurai/Dynasty Warriors.

The next guest character is going to be Zhao Yun :-/

Doug Nguyen

I think Hayate looks a lot different, although I feel like you can see Koei's influence in the game. He looks like he came right out of Samurai/Dynasty Warriors.

The next guest character is going to be Zhao Yun :-/
HAha yeah kinda. But hes always kinda looked like Zhao Yun. Seems like the new Techmo Koei is doing a good job with graphics surprisingly since the Dynasty warriors games have never been that into graphics.

UnD34D

I'm at work now so I can't do it, but someone should post a side-by-side picture of DOA5 Hayate and the latest Dynasty Warriors' Zhao Yun... I'm sure its nearly fucking identical.

I'm not complaining though, I love DW.

Keylay

I think Baymen and Hayate look the most different followed closely by Zack. Maybe Ryu if he looks like he did in Ninja Gaiden 3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD