Character smilies

Gultigargar

I tried giving Tengu-lady a shot and made these two, but I'm not really sure if either of them are good enough to bother finishing.
Nyo-Tengu Smily.png Nyo-Tengu Smily2.png

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I actually considered this :kasumi-alpha: as a Phase 4 smiley since I read the profile on TN Studios mentioning Kasumi Alpha but a new one is fine too.

Kronin

I actually considered this :kasumi-alpha: as a Phase 4 smiley since I read the profile on TN Studios mentioning Kasumi Alpha but a new one is fine too.

In the plot "Alpha" is the codename of the cloning project of Kasumi, inevitably every clone of the girl will end to be called with the term Alpha clone: it's this the reason because the complete name of the character is "Kasumi Alpha Phase-4" but TN opted only to call it with the last part (surely for a question of lenght, but also because Kasumi Alpha is just a sort of surname for the family while what really distinguishes the clone is the "Phase-4" part).

With Phase-4 inheriting the classic red outfit of the icon of Kasumi Alpha, and with the latter being a character limited to the only DoA Dimensions and that very likely will not return ever in the series, for a practical question there wouldn't be problems to use the same icon; even so I think that being a different character Phase-4 should deserve the same treatment applied to the rest of the cast and to get a personal icon (in the end we are talking just of a little drawing).

I tried one. What do you guys think?

View attachment 6350

I made some slighty changes, what do you think about it?

QauyYJv.gif

By the way your one seems already great ;)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD