Characters Character Specific Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Just consolidating the other threads I see here, and making a place we can talk about what we want for each character in a single thread

:akira: -

:alpha152: -

:ayane:-
- 4p loses ability to crush mids, lows, and OH's. That or make it punishable by throws.
- 2p loses knock back
- BT roundhouse becomes unsafe

:bass:-

:bayman:-

:bradwong:-

:christie:-

:ein:-

:eliot:-

:genfu:-

:hayate:-

:helena:-

:hitomi:-
- Strings more unsafe to disable mashing at disadvantage.
- 2 or 3 more frames on lows to make them more punishable.

:jacky:-

:jannlee:-

:kasumi:-

:kasumi-alpha:-

:kokoro:-

:lisa:-

:leifang:-

:leon:-

:marierose:-
- Low from Rondo
- Safe option from Minuet
- Shorten Sabaki's frames on Rondo by 2

:mila:-

:momiji:-

:nyotengu:-
- Jab changed to i13
- 4p to 18 frames
- Dance of Hitmen, done outside of combo, has evasive properties
- Add Glasses.

:genra:-

:pai:-

:phase4:-

:rachel:-
- Loose Hair Option
- Sunglasses
- 66k becomes +3 on block
- 7k becomes a guard break, leaving you at +3
- Preferably a slide
- QCF+P has better tracking

:raidou:-

:rig:-

:hayabusa:-

:sarah:-

:shiden:-

:tina:-

:zack:-

.....or I'll do this later phone won't let me Paste stuff from other threads at the moment. I'll manually write it in later.

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

Is this a physical thing? or do you mean like moves and stuff?

:rachel: ~ Loose hair dammit!

:marierose: ~ A low from rondo, and a safe option from minuet... that or make her minuet P+K safe on block.

Yurlungur

I got a shit load of stuff

:ayane:
  • 4p loses ability to crush mids, lows and offensive holds. If 4p does not lose that ability, make it lose follow ups so it can be throw punished.
  • 2p loses knockback
  • Bt roundhouse becomes a lot unsafer
:hitomi:
  • Strings are more unsafe, can't simply mash out when at disadvantage anymore
  • add 2 or 3 extra frames on lows so they can be more reactable
:rachel:
  • 66k becomes +3 on block
  • All guardbreaks become neutral
  • 7k becomes a guard break which leaves you at +3
  • preferably a slide
  • qcf+p has a bit better tracking
:christie: & :momiji:
  • 7k becomes unsafer
:marierose:
  • Shorten sabaki's frames on rondo by 2
:sarah: & :jacky:
  • More disadvantageous on block
:sarah::pai::jacky::akira:
  • Jabs are no longer advantageous on block
:genfu:
  • Damage reduction on all moves
:kokoro:
  • Moves have more tracking
:eliot:
  • Mid weight
  • i9 causes further knockback on normal hit
:nyotengu:
  • Change jab to i13
  • 4p to 18 frames
  • dance of hiten done outside of a combo had evasive properties

UpSideDownGRUNT

Here's my list:

:ein:
-shades default on all costumes :cool:
-new moves as suggested in EOTKM (1P, 1K2K, 236H+K, Hitomi's 8P strings, 4PPK)
-buffed costumes
- 66KKK damage increase to equal Hayate and Hitomi
-PP6PK, 66PK added tracking (only on K) damage increase by 4
-low mixup to 6K, 6K2KK(2KK animation of 2hKK) (-17 on block, +9 on hit) used as a low mix up if 6K is blocked
-mid P mix up to 6K, 6K6P, able to go into 6PP, 6P2K and 6PK (non tracking, same - frames on block, and advantage as their other variations)
-8K/8P sitdown stun on CH

:hayabusa:
-return 3H+K to its original DOA5 vanilla state
-4PK, PP4PK returned to DOA5 vanilla state
-33K removed and replaced by 33K3K (1K1K from DOA2 and DOA3)
-WR4K initiates handstand stance, added stance moves 4T, KK

:hayate:
-66T from Alpha demo, (that thing looked cool as hell) new notion of 46T
- replace 33T with 33T from DOA3
Kappa.png

Intelligent Alpha

:alpha152:

Where the hell do I begin?

Counters, please! I love attempting the other defensive strategies, but all of them are easily demolished! Screw the parry! But wait! That might be a bad thing, considering I bait the shit out of them! (Holds)

Faster recovery on defense (counters/holds). This is my biggest problem moreso than doing no damage (although, I'd love that, too!) It's already stupid that everybody (even Alpha) can still be in the middle of a combo when the camera turns still finishing it out. Hell, I'll use Kasumi! Her parry can get beat out - I actually tested this!

Less frames on throws - :8:, :236::236:, :214::426: - I realize distance effects this; however, her easier throws (and 8 is easy), can still get beat out. I'm not asking for her to have an advantage, but speed them up a-little. Then, again, anybody who's airborne, can be punished; yet, are they slower than Alpha while airborne?

I could agree with everyone and say tone down her offense some more, but she's seen more than enough of that! How about opponents turning up their intelligence. (ie: 100 dmg is bad, but if you're stupid, you deserve 149. She does nothing and gets 200-250 or more! Everybody knows it!)

:2::H+K: to be somewhat faster! Which leads to probably the biggest issue, I have:

Give her some motha-loving GUARANTEES! I want to be able to SPAM (you heard it) like everybody else! I'm sick of the Rachael, Momiji, Helena, Kasumi, Ayane, Phase 4 and goodness knows who else - BS! "If this works, let's abuse it!" but have the nerve to bitch, when Alpha goes for "Guarantees" when you're falling for the same shit repeatedly! (ie: :2::H+K::8::H+P:) I'm tired of this setup myself, but players spaz :3::h: or any :h: for that matter! Then, I go, :2::H+K::2::H+P: or countless other throws! As of now, she only has one - ONE - guarantee - that is anything after a critical blast and she is ever so lucky to pull that off! (I asked a LIVE friend who plays her, too and he says she has none! Synce, please tell me we're wrong!)

I get she's a featherweight, but isn't Marie Rose, too? There is more space between her and ceilings. Solid vs. hollow body, I guess?

I want the "Special Situation" clause removed. I don't mean AI exclusivity although that would be f-ing brilliant! The added SS WUK is useless as is the wall splat crossup! (I needn't explain why) Perhaps the faster recovery would help some, but I doubt!

How about a LOW Parry (I don't care how it looks). It is completely asinine that she can only parry three (two) hit levels. (Now, before Brute or PewPew shows up: I realize while Kasumi has parries + holds and they are split between Alpha and Phase 4). It's absolutely hilarious to me. Alpha can go low all day and get countered all day, but the only option she has is blocking since holding as usual is useless! (Don't wanna hear it, Brute!)

The learning curve! It bites that she is too easy to use - is that why she's hated? Meanwhile, Phase 4 makes players' heads hurt and people love her for it (again, shut it, Brute and PewPew). Powerful, but easy. Weak, but difficult. Yet, most say Hitomi is the most basic character (Mila is up there, too) allthewhile wrecking people right and left. It's ironic, given how Helena can wreck people too, but she doesn't have to do anything either. (I literally do next to nothing with her and give players problems. Odd, right?)

I would love some more costumes - er, colors! I used to go grape (purple). Now, I go random, but have 25% chance of getting the ones I've already seen. (Having said this, Helena's C8 with long hair is freakin' gorgeous!)

Last edited:

Chapstick

Oi vey.

As I said in the Phase 4 thread, another GB, perhaps 9PK. Doesn't need to guarantee anything, just want another way to teleport against a guarding opponent. Kasumi's reset throw would be nice.

For Kokoro- some tracking mids and higher damage on the three part throw.

Kasumi and Leifang, I can't complain.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Somehow you forgot this man in all of those men:

The reason this thread doesn't work is because there is too much information. We have character specific forums, and I don't see why those are not being used.

Intelligent Alpha

Somehow you forgot this man in all of those men:

The reason this thread doesn't work is because there is too much information. We have character specific forums, and I don't see why those are not being used.

IA - I'm not sure either, but needless bumping is bad, too I guess! IDK. The Alpha Sub-forum has only sixteen - sixteen threads. I could bitch to get more than that in one topic! haha. But, yeah, there's either too much this or too little of that. Gotta find a fulcrum somewhere. This thread in general wasn't a bad idea though.

Xernuht

:momiji:
  • Tracking mid from Tenku.
  • Hair options.
  • Sunglasses.
:rachel:
  • Hair options.
  • Sunglasses.
:hayabusa:
  • Better frames.
  • More maskless options on old costumes.
  • Glasses and sunglasses.
:nyotengu:
  • Make the mask a glasses option, add glasses and sunglasses.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
For :helena:
  • Increase :624::F+P: advantage to +11 or +12.
  • Make :P+K::P: a delay-able string once again.
  • Make :1::K::K: a guaranteed force tech (like in DOA4).

For :pai:
  • Revert :6::6::H+K: back to a relaunch (like in original DOA5).
  • Make WS :P+K::P: a pushback ender when opponent is airborne.

:helena:

• Return of the majestic PP2KP from DOA4.
I agree with this!

Argentus

@Argentus start updating this. I'll lock it and let someone else start over otherwise.

Chop chop!
Ah sorry forgot about this. I'll do it bit by bit, slow goings on mobile lol. Put rachela on, doing jack in the box run, then coming back to do the rest.

Updates some sleeping pill kicking in update rest tomorrow

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
:ayane:-
- Her Midare-Tsubaki (4T to a BT Opponent) should allow her to slam her opponents off of cliffs / over ledges like her cliffhanger throw.

Aven Kujo-Gin

:hayate:Been playing him in DOA4 recently. Now this is what I want.
6H+K from DOA4.
PPKK/H+KK second kick to cause a bounce like in DOA4.
33T from DOA4 instead of current 33T.
Shippu K to be H+K. And make K his wind dash 2K from DOA4.
8K/66PK launch effect from DOA4.(This was the shit in ceiling stages)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD