Characters Character Specific Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

here my(ironic) nerfs for Helena because i dont want to learn the MU against her
:helena:
Strings ending in BKO are more unsafe, can't simply mash out when at disadvantage anymore and escape a throw punish
add 2 or 3 frame to her low sweep and change the advantage aswell +5 NH / -1 SE max,-17 on block and you can punish it with a standing throw (just like Hitomi's low sweep)

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I'd like Bayman, Leon and Rachel NOT to share the same high kick hold. It would be easy to give a new one to Rachel. And I guess Leon could just have a follow-up animation after it where he makes the opponent flies. (:7::h::5::426::h:)

Rachel is seen from a different angle, but it's still a lazy move.
Bayman should keep it, because it really suits his sambo.

1411869849-saunier.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

I'd like Bayman, Leon and Rachel NOT to share the same high kick hold. It would be easy to give a new one to Rachel. And I guess Leon could just have a follow-up animation after it where he makes the opponent flies. (:7::h::5::426::h:)

Rachel is seen from a different angle, but it's still a lazy move.
Bayman should keep it, because it really suits his sambo.

1411869849-saunier.jpg
Lol its because both Rachel and Leon use move sets originally derived from bayman.

But yes Leon needs new ones. Also Leon can immediately do the leg swing after that already.

ColonelColver

:eliot:
1. Make 2P+K ONLY a mid kick hold, not a high punch.
2. Make i3P more useful on super heavyweights.
3. Any variant of 46P (as a string ender, or just raw), should be a +2 GB.

Nereus

Standard Donor
:jacky: - Slide Shuffle P+KP retains his VF animation. Basically, a 2-in-1 on hit with different launch properties.

Was a bit silly that Sarah kept her 2-in-1 but changed Jacky's 2-in-1.

This will most likely decrease my damage from it but will enable this move to be more useful.

As it is now, it's high-risk low-reward. It can be countered on reaction rather than prediction.

2P+K - Increase startup to 23 frames (same as Akira) but increase frame advantage to +17, thus making 33P guaranteed. Due to the possibilities, i wouldn't mind a damage reduction on 2P+K if it gets out of hand.

@Yurlungur I really don't see why Jacky needs to be more disadvantageous than he already is. Give me valid moves that are more unsafe than they should be.. and then ill see whether i agree or not. Because honestly, he's not.

Zeo

:ein:

- Implementation of EOTKM
- SS P Attack changed from 66PP to 3P with lift stun on NH.
- 6P+K changed from i20 to i14 / P+K changed to CB status.
- 7P Changed from i30 to i24, Advantage on GB changed from +13 to +16.

:akira:
- 46P+K advantage on block changed from -10 to +1.
- 16T ~ H ~ P advantage on block changed from -4 to +4 GB.
- 214P advantage on block changed from +1 to +3.
- 2P+K advantage on block changed from +12 GB to +14 GB.
- 246P changed from i13 to i12.
- 4T advantage changed from +6 to +10.
- P+K > 3H advantage changed from +5 to +9.
- 214P changed distance on CH to guarantee 3K if not slow escaped.
- 2H+K changed to force tech opponents.
- 66K launch and relaunch properties returned to vanilla 5 status.
- PP changed advantage on NH and CH from -1 to +2.

:hayate:
- H+K advantage changed to guarantee 3K.
- Raijin input changed to Izuna input.
- 4P+K advantage on block changed to +2.
- 3PP advantage changed from +15 (Fastest SE) to +16.
- 33K launch height returned to vanilla status.
- 236T property added of +12 advantage on HCT.
- 3H+KKP delay returned on all followups.
- 214P frames changed to i28, +30 sit down stun on NH and CH added.

Yurlungur

@Yurlungur I really don't see why Jacky needs to be more disadvantageous than he already is. Give me valid moves that are more unsafe than they should be.. and then ill see whether i agree or not. Because honestly, he's not.

I said disadvantage on jabs, nobody should get advantage after pp strings unless it's a guard break that's all. At most I would be ok with his jab advantage being neutral not positive cause that's stupid

Nereus

Standard Donor
I said disadvantage on jabs, nobody should get advantage after pp strings unless it's a guard break that's all. At most I would be ok with his jab advantage being neutral not positive cause that's stupid
How is that stupid? And you said that Jacky should be more disadvantageous on block as well as Sarah. You still haven't explained why and you still haven't explained why being + from a jab is dumb. They're +1, not +3, not +5, not +7, +1 There's not much there to respect at all.

Yurlungur

How is that stupid? And you said that Jacky should be more disadvantageous on block as well as Sarah. You still haven't explained why and you still haven't explained why being + from a jab is dumb. They're +1, not +3, not +5, not +7, +1 There's not much there to respect at all.

I said jab should be disadvantageous. Not the whole movelist. Because you can simply throw out a pp from neutral and get advantage and that +1 can make you have a 9 frame jab or with sarah an 11 frame mid. It's dumb because no other character really has a positive string aside from a guard break which is unfair to the rest of the entire cast.

DontForkWitMe

:leon:

-new hold animations to differentiate them from Bayman's

-buff 9K. make it where it can grant air throws on all weight classes without using it at the end of stun thresholds. with him being so mid p reliant it would be nice to have a scary NH mid k launcher into air throw to keep opponents from relying on mid p holds.

-change his 1p to get advantage on NH since unlike bayman's he has no follow-up

-make his chargeable guard breaks cause less pushback to even take advantage of his frame advantage. +14 means shit when he has to waste those frames to dash in

-sidestep into tackle

-give him frame advantage from throw breaks, it makes no sense that bayman gets advantage after his chain throws are broken yet Leon is left at disadvantage from his when Leon is supposed to be the rushdown offensive one where bayman is the defensive one

-more throws in general. he still has a few unused commands where new throws can be added

-make his mount into headbutts so that each individual headbutt causes extra dangerzone damage in stages with electrified floors

-new mix-up strings. 6k3pp/k 4p8ppp, 4p2kk, 4p6k3pp/k, 1k6k3pp/k

-more chargeable strings/attacks.allow the last hit of p6pk/6ppk(fully charged causes a launch high enough for air throw on hit on all weight classes), 7p, 33p 46p to all be chargeable

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Now.. could you explain why? @Yurlungur

6pp is basically safe with mixups(used for free canceling) after from a low/mid/high
advantageous entrance into bt on block(no character has that)
jab is advantageous on block

edit: besides being -6 doesn't really guarantee anything either since you can break regular throws

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I said jab should be disadvantageous. Not the whole movelist. Because you can simply throw out a pp from neutral and get advantage and that +1 can make you have a 9 frame jab or with sarah an 11 frame mid. It's dumb because no other character really has a positive string aside from a guard break which is unfair to the rest of the entire cast.

+1 jab is a basic offensive pressure. It's a god send for them to have that, especially (Akira) that has this to keep momentum and provide a reset from situational moments. I simply cannot understand why you want this toned to neutral. Simply put that it's only (+1), it is not that threatening. It's a small compensation for lack of tracking and punishment from extreme mashy players.

Lisa's Jab is also +1 with good throws to boot. Why would you tone down offense that helps them in situational needs?

Last edited:

Nereus

Standard Donor
6pp is basically safe with mixups(used for free canceling) after from a low/mid/high
advantageous entrance into bt on block(no character has that)
jab is advantageous on block

edit: besides being -6 doesn't really guarantee anything either since you can break regular throws

After the advantageous entrance, the best option Jacky has is a high followup, which can be crushed.

6PP can also be crushed using a 2P. 6PP is literally his only safest mid string and it's only semi-safe. A lot of his best options can be crushed and certain characters can steam-roll through his 2P+K mixups.. and somehow you want to make him worse. Well alrighty then..

EDIT: He does have 4K and that's safe on block..

Yurlungur

+1 jab is a basic offensive pressure. It's a god send for them to have that, especially (Akira) that has this to keep momentum and provide a reset from situational moments. I simply cannot understand why you want this toned to neutral. Simply put, not to mention that it's only (+1), it is not that threatening.

Lisa's Jab is also +1 with good throws to boot. Why would you tone down offense that helps them in situational needs?

because lisa is more negative then -6 after most of her strings and has an i11 high and an i13 mid
+1 is threatening, Whenever i play rachel i do my best to get that +1 because i then have a 10 frame jab
Akira at that point has a 9 frame jab which he then can get another +1 and no it's not a situtational need because everytime i see most sarah's they're doing the dumb pp just so they can get a 9 frame jab which akira doesn't need either, his neutral is scary enough as is and even after the nerfs does a shit load of damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD