Characters Character Specific Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Tbf, 7K was OP when it was a guard break. 12f + frame advantage was a bit much. It's fine as it is now. However, I'd like to see 4P and/or 4K guard break or at least be safe.

I'm not opposed to your other suggestions at all.

It was supposed to be OP. People love to block against Alpha, and it drives me nuts. Back in the day if they wanted to play that game I would 7K the shit out of them and love doing it.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
vtc5iu-gif.7271
(:214::K:)
USa79q.gif

5LVmZf.gif

VP_fu0.gif
(:K::6::K:)
All I want.

Princess Kasumi

I can't believe this thread is still alive, it got so many posts now.

A staff member should lock it.
We have the "suggestion" thread for this kind of stuff.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
SAKASHI, that is a "Casual suggestions" thread, whilst this is on balance terms.

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
because everyone has a luxury of playing offline.
If we hope to improve the game we better not Nerf any characters because of online play and if everyone had the luxury to play offline we would guarantee 200 people Every-time show up sadly that doesn't happen and if anyone use these words "get away with" your playing online if you have problems with characters you simply learn how to beat it simply as that. Majority of these Buffs/Nerfs are online base request moves not coming out because we have a terrible net-code i really don't care if you agree or disagree but it's true so this thread is nothing more than #Onlineleveldrama "don't complain Adapt"

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Balance should NEVER be based on online.

I say:
  • Keep balance the same.
  • Get Oki system back to DOA5V's type.
  • Add new moves to characters.
  • Net-code fixes (Not moves to adjust to the net-code)
Perfect DOA game right there. (I swear we have a lag simulator as well? Use it in training mode please.)

Tenryuga

A game should never be balanced based on what occurs online. I will detail for you all common things that happen when you play this game online and the solutions to fix these things online:

1. Unsafe moves become safe online

Solution: Make unsafe moves more unsafe so that they can be punished easier...online. This will result in some moves being more punishable than they should be meaning grapplers and some strikers have access to throws they shouldn't have to punish said move for balance purposes.

2. Free cancel offense is powerful online

Solution: Make all strikes more negative on block. What this basically does is destroy honest offline free cancel offense due to how negative on block everything will become because players decided it was ok to mash their face against a controller since lag and latency allows that to happen and allows them to profit from it.

Those are just two things. If you play this game online and online is all you have all you should be asking for is a better netcode. No game gets balanced because of the nonsense online play allows to happen. If these games are balanced to reflect online play offline play becomes ridiculously broken. All fighting games are created with offline play in mind because that is always how they were traditionally played at the arcades. Do not ruin the experience for people who are able to play these games in the proper environment because of your unfortunate situations. Instead grab your pitch forks and toss them at the game devs for ruining the experience for you guys due to gutter trash netcode.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Nerf Kokoro again, SHE'S THE REAL PROBLEM!

I'm kidding.
I would say this for my Kokoro's Buffs.

Add Moves -
- Her old follow ups from 3P+K (DOA4)
- Heichu T (DOA 4 Move)

Add Tracking to -
- 2H+KK
- 2P+K
- 4PPPP (First 3 Hits)

BUFF/NERF -
- 6P (Adjust it to i11 instead of i12)
- P (Make this +4 on Counter Hit) [Mainly because a jab on NH shouldn't be +3 and +2 on CH... the hell.
- 7K (Change this to +4 on block, to make her BT Viable)
-Mainly because the follow ups from BT4PK are all unsafe. ._. So at least she'll have the Pressure going)
- 1PT and 3PT have a stupid vortex, but I would like this to be an offensive hold.

INPUT CHANGES
For the love of god... I'm so tired of getting 66P from trying to do 6P e_e

Last edited:

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Would really love Team Ninja to decide what to do with Eliot. It was from my understanding, he's supposed to be a faster Gen Fu correct? Even if they nerf Eliot's damage, I'd like for him to be a faster, albeit weaker, Gen Fu. He's already a combo centric character who has to play defensive, so why not make him faster? Also, PLEASE for the love of all that is good, change is weight class to Middle. It still pisses me off that Marie Rose is considered Light, while Eliot is Super Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD