Christie Reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelasttime

I can't believe she got her ass beat through 95% of the trailer. Also I think she's holding a gun to another character yet to be revealed, because Bayman comes from her right side while she's holding the gun forward.

Does anybody know what they're saying? Can't wait to see an official subbed version.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Christie trailer was eh since she was the only new character shown but that new stage looks sick... There was like chaos and explosions almost every moment o_O it also seems like they gave her a few new snake like moves, she has a new long range pounce attack she used to wallsplat Bayman and she has a new "biting" type jab throw I hadn't seen before. And Miguel has a new t shirt costume and they did bring back Ayane's signature purple dress which was nice imo.

This makes me more positive that they're probably gonna show Lisa and Eliot and Kokoro together and maybe save the new girl for near release

KwonJigglypuff

Who was Christie pointing her gun to ?
Donovan ? because Bayman would rather kill kim himself
Helena ? because Bayman woiuld protect her at any cost
Lisa ? for having betrayed MIST by saving Hayate

It does not seem like it was Bayman from my understanding.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
While it sucks that Christie got dummied in over half of her own trailer, the way I see it, it only capitalizes on how tough she is. She can take it.

As far as moves go, the only thing new I saw in that trailer apart from the usual Fatal Rush / Break Blow exhibition is that Christie now has a followup from 7k that lunges her forward. That looks like it could have potential if they change 7k to a refloat instead of a flipout when the opponent is launched.

zoo

Who was Christie pointing her gun to ?
Donovan ? because Bayman would rather kill kim himself
Helena ? because Bayman woiuld protect her at any cost
Lisa ? for having betrayed MIST by saving Hayate

It does not seem like it was Bayman from my understanding.
Kasumi because everyone loves pointing guns at her

Two questions.

- Why is she getting rekt in her own reveal trailer?
- Why does every stage have to be gritty?

This series used to have THE most beautiful and exotic stages in any 3D fighter. I'm sad to see that so far the art direction is just a copy paste from DOA5.

YEH

marussya asked "What did Christie and Bayman say in cutscene?" in a profile post.

and here's my answer:

ok I'll try my best:
:christie: "even in a place like this (she meant high security) you end up showing, bad girl ain't you! (mostly Ayane or Marie), time for punishment"
:bayman: "better stop doing it"
:Christie: "tche" (implies that the odds where greatly on her favor before he showed up)

T..J. Bernard

Two questions.

- Why is she getting rekt in her own reveal trailer?

This series used to have THE most beautiful and exotic stages in any 3D fighter. I'm sad to see that so far the art direction is just a copy paste from DOA5.

1) to convince me to believe I can finally hold some W’s against Christie until the game come out and I get bamboozled by her winning 98% of the time. I’m not falling for it.

2) This stage isn’t bad. Gives me feels of of the Geese stage where you gotta keep getting them to the environment/wall. Hopefully it’ll be just as hard to do as the Geese stage itself.

Macca Beam

you just don't get REALISM, bro. it's DARK and COLORLESS like my SOUL

the question is is it going to be a boring one-floor circle/square again

it's a bit more colorful than 5, but they said they were catering to the esports kiddies, remember? once in a blue moon you'll get a good stage like the park or the ship, while the rest of the time it will be something straight out of a cawadoody game.

GarryJaune

you just don't get REALISM, bro. it's DARK and COLORLESS like my SOUL

the question is is it going to be a boring one-floor circle/square again

it's a bit more colorful than 5, but they said they were catering to the esports kiddies, remember? once in a blue moon you'll get a good stage like the park or the ship, while the rest of the time it will be something straight out of a cawadoody game.
haha yes indeed I prefer fighting in a scenic beauty too,like DOA2's great wall,DOA4's temple&street
seriously I don't understand why TN made so many catastrophic-site stages since DOA5

Einzelkind

The game is really shaping up. The character models in particular look great. I agree that they should include some more classic-feeling DOA stages, though. More nature, ancient temples, more tiers etc. and less urban areas. The layout of the stages is also kind of uninspired so far, but maybe they are just showing one tier like they did with Scramble at first and they will actually have more. But still, after playing SC6 you really notice how much better DOA6 will look compared to the current fighting games on the market and at least the revealed stages are not just squares with blurry backgrounds...

I guess Christie was getting punched so much in her own trailer to show off some new strings for the other characters as well. Good to see that they're still working on the movelists and include some new options for the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD