Christie Reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3v

Interesting, you can clearly see that she's not actually speaking the lines "you bad bad girl, you aren't supposed to be here" in the cutscene. So that might not be where the line is from in the actual game.

werewolfgold

I don't think so, unless they mistimed it in both Japanese and English trailers.
The Japanese version is fine. She appears on screen right as she's saying "ne", so it doesn't look like her mouth was moving. The English line runs longer than that, like "aren't supposed to be here" is being said when she's on the last syllable of the Japanese line.

But, if the vocal lines were just superimposed over the video, then the timing may not be the same in-game.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I would like to share with you my theory: Rig is Donovan and Christie's Son. If you remember Rig doesn't remember anything about his past, but Christie in some ways does. If you remember Phase 4 as well doesn't remember anything about herself when she was created, so i think Donovan created Rig mixing Christie and Donovan's Bloods. I also think they injected Raidou's Blood into Rig, because if you remember in the Launch Trailer, he gets Red Eyes (i think only Raidou has red eyes) and Rig gets a kind of Alter-Ego of Raidou and it seems another person and maybe he doesn't remember what he does, after the Alter-Ego is finished. Hayate seems that wants to do some questions to Rig, but he doesn't remember anything.

About the Christie trailer i think the girl could be Ayane or Marie. Maybe Ayane, Honoka and Marie get into M.I.S.T Ayane got defeated and Marie losts herself in the place, Christie founds her, defeats her and wants to kill

P2p1mbs

I would like to share with you my theory: Rig is Donovan and Christie's Son. If you remember Rig doesn't remember anything about his past, but Christie in some ways does. If you remember Phase 4 as well doesn't remember anything about herself when she was created, so i think Donovan created Rig mixing Christie and Donovan's Bloods. I also think they injected Raidou's Blood into Rig, because if you remember in the Launch Trailer, he gets Red Eyes (i think only Raidou has red eyes) and Rig gets a kind of Alter-Ego of Raidou and it seems another person and maybe he doesn't remember what he does, after the Alter-Ego is finished. Hayate seems that wants to do some questions to Rig, but he doesn't remember anything.

So the cold European assassin lady in a fighting game gets a genetically engineered son? What an original idea ;)

So when Christie was searching for a real man she teased her own baby?

They already tease incest stuff with Ayane and Hayate, why stop there?

HHH816

clone can be made from one copy like star wars attack of the clones or alpha 152 straight from kasumi.

christie looking at rig that way in the rig because she think rig look exactly like younger donovan and knew he's a clone

my 2 cent

zoo

My thing with all that, isn't christie like 26? lol I know it's a possibility but this all makes her sound as if she has a grand past and relationship with Donovan. In that case maybe she is his daughter, or Donovan is way younger than I'm thinking he is which would also make sense. Interesting theory regardless and sounds like something TN would do

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This thread pivoted a but and we already have discussion about the actual reveal up.
Locking this in favor of the news post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD