Compilation of Character Stills

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hmm ...
Isn't there a way to clean it up to be like the rest?
like canceling out the grey on photoshop or something ... not sure ... I remember there was an option like that .. worth a shot

Plus it's guesstimating the gray with the edges of Bass so you will either lose parts of Bass or have gray outlines in sections of his picture.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
That's fairly simple, yes, but I'm more concerned about the JPEG compression that's extremely noticeable. Like I said, when I have a version worth posting, I will.

You don't have to compress it. you can still save it as a PNG ..

or does it compress on its own ? (Sorry I'm an amateur at these things)

TRI Mike

Thanks so much man. Ignore (or delete) my post about it in the trailer thread then. Also, any updates about Bass's HD render¿

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
No HQ renders have been provided, but I assure you that we have asked for them. The team is just busy for some unknown reason. Something about a game almost being released or something.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Hey guys .. any news on the stills ?
Also, Does anyone have a pic of the Lisa (not La mariposa) still ? even if not in HD? Like one without the white background.. I would really appreciate that .. thanks :)

phoenix1985gr

I dont suppose there is a im a fighter poster - pic of other characters right? Especially Lei Fang but i would like to have one of everyone

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD