Creative Art Input Thread

Jadeinchains

My magnum opus -

oFEuCW0.jpg

Argentus

Cool, I like how you made the line art white in the dark parts of the hair. this reminds me of shego from Kim possible for some reason ahah

yeah I was having trouble trying to define the hair in pitch black like that until I remembered this is how they draw Daffy Duck, who is also all black.

latest

and as for Shego, that's probably due to the dark upper lip. All the females in that show do that style of drawing the moutsh.

Kiraragirl200

I'm trying to get myself to start drawing more again (for real this time XD). Over the past year and half I've just been doodling (mainly faces) and never finishing anything. So I want to step out of my comfort zone (portraits with the same expression 95% of the time XP) and start doing more full body stuff and experimenting with more expressions and poses. Here's a WIP of my current drawing (that I'm getting ready to paint). Any thoughts on it so far?
pennys(1).PNG

Last edited:

Argentus

Finished the Pennies!
tumblr_or3tj4u7Y41uj4ln0o1_1280.png

Adorable!

since I was awake all night anyway, I also sat down and did a full sketch.

I decided to start in on another concept (that will likely never amount to anything as usual), this time of a fantasy rpg style story, with 4 characters so far, each inspired by created characters i used from various videogames.

first up is the black mage, Megidra, inspired by my Dark Souls 2 character as well as various other influences.

Megidra Concept.jpg

Haven't really settled on colors yet, but i'll try that out after my morning shift at work.

was going for a "evening dress made from rags" kind of look. Wanted to go for a ratty necromancer style while still keeping a refined lady's dress style to it. Opera gloves and thigh highs made from bandages/wraps, slitted dress made from old fabric, and heels made from regular shoes with junk put on (may change the actual heels to jury rigged bones, not sure).

Thoughts?

Forsaken Yamato

Adorable!

I decided to start in on another concept (that will likely never amount to anything as usual), this time of a fantasy rpg style story, with 4 characters so far, each inspired by created characters i used from various videogames.

first up is the black mage, Megidra, inspired by my Dark Souls 2 character as well as various other influences.

View attachment 23414

Haven't really settled on colors yet, but i'll try that out after my morning shift at work.

was going for a "evening dress made from rags" kind of look. Wanted to go for a ratty necromancer style while still keeping a refined lady's dress style to it. Opera gloves and thigh highs made from bandages/wraps, slitted dress made from old fabric, and heels made from regular shoes with junk put on (may change the actual heels to jury rigged bones, not sure).

Thoughts?
Looks good man :)

Kiraragirl200

Adorable!

View attachment 23414

Thoughts?
Thank you♥
That's a neat design, I really like the outfit. And your anatomy is improving as well. :D

I finally just landed a new job so I'll probably have more time for drawing once my schedule settles in.
New WIP! This is something I've been wanting do for years.
upload_2017-6-12_21-34-32.png

It's based on one of my fav commercials from KyoAni (I'm a major sucker for just about anything cute and colorful (if it isn't obvious by my art style XD))

Sotherius

Is a cool idea, it reminds me of singing in the rain for obvious reasons.

The only major thing i can point out is how short her legs are.

Argentus

Just another random Doodle, but couldn't get the thighs right. was going for the "knees inward" typical cutesy thing, but the hips are at an angle, so I don't know how to draw the contour on the inner thigh like that. Tips/Suggestions?

Heroine_WIP.png

Chaos

You guys......LIKE THEM?!! REALLY?!!
All I did was download high quality pictures, edit them on SHAREfatory and slap DOA 6 on them LOL xD

Well, heres more.
SHAREfactory™_20170729010343_.jpg

SHAREfactory™_20170729005636_.jpg

SHAREfactory™_20170729004055_.jpg

SHAREfactory™_20170729010617_.jpg

I've been thinking about a park stage since DOA5U days
SHAREfactory™_20170729010051_.jpg

SHAREfactory™_20170729002801_.jpg

Airport stage anyone? I think it would be cool
SHAREfactory™_20170729082119_.jpg

SHAREfactory™_20170729004802_.jpg

Blash

You guys......LIKE THEM?!! REALLY?!!
All I did was download high quality pictures, edit them on SHAREfatory and slap DOA 6 on them LOL xD

It doesnt matter how simple or fast you make art, its the end result! And IMO your end result is great.

If Team Ninja posted ANY one of those images on their official page tomorrow morning, and I woke up to see them, I would be over the moon. Honestly, they look great!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD