Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

TOBMAST3R

For my last entries May 14 and May 15, I got no answer until yet but I guess, they got everything. Team Ninja liked one of my Tweets "I'm done. I mailed everything to Team Ninja".

Boogie

i sent my designs in on the 15th and haven't received an email yet but im positive they got them.

RetroMe91

I am sure they got it. I got two likes on twitter from TN (Marie Rose and Phase-4) and thought that maybe they didn't see the others, but then they shared my Eliot one publicly. I wouldn't worry. I am sure they got them.

There were so many designs this year though and we know they just pick and choose... hopefully they pick a different artist for each costume in the different packs. It was disappointing that the last Halloween pack felt like it was made up of only 4 artists. That's not saying these artists weren't talented nor that their designs were bad, but that it's disappointing to a lot fans. That's why I only created a handful and didn't worry about whether they even looked good or not. I didn't want to put so much effort into it since last year was so disappointing.

synce

speaking of which where is @synce ?? he had the most outrageous designs last year, come backk :'o

I'm here! Didn't even know this was happening. Maybe I'll try one or two even though I don't play anymore

Edit: lol nevermind 4 days past deadline

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Any other Akira costumes besides the recent one with the tiger on his back? Ghosty just now finished his but I fear it's too late for him to send it in.

Jadeinchains

For some reason even though it was posted back in May 15th it didn't appear on Twitter for me but this design is amazing.

Cig88toU4AAOckN.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So, did anyone who sent in their designs in the last couple of days before deadline via email get a confirmation back? :(

Jadeinchains

So, did anyone who sent in their designs in the last couple of days before deadline via email get a confirmation back? :(

Have you still not got any reply for your Christie entry? If so you still sent it in before the deadline was up so it is still valid.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I got an answer with this:
Hi,

Thank you for your designs

Team Ninja

When did you send your picture in and when did you get the reply? About a week before deadline I sent in my Marie Rose costume and I got an email about 3 days later too:

"Hello Marco

Thank you for your design. We received it. It looks fantastic!

Best Regards,

Team NINJA"

They also uploaded the design to Twitter.
For my Christie design one or two days before deadline I didn't get any confirmation. :/

Have you still not got any reply for your Christie entry? If so you still sent it in before the deadline was up so it is still valid.

I know that it is valid. But if for some reason it didn't reach them or they overlooked it because of a flood of other submissions, that doesn't help much. And Christie was my actual main submission this year that I really put effort and thought into, after years that I didn't participate in the contest at all. The Marie Rose one was just a resubmission from the very first Halloween contest they held. :/

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I hope then that they saw it but forgot to reply. Is there any possible way of getting in touch to clear up the issue?

TOBMAST3R

I did send in 1 entry on may 14, got a confirmation mail on may 22.

I also did send in 2 more entries on may 15, got no confirmation mail.

I wrote them a mail on may 22 to ask about the last 2 entries. No answer yet.

But I guess, every outfit will be considered. They received tons of entries really close to the deadline, I guess.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I did send in 1 entry on may 15, got a confirmation mail on may 22.

Damn, so they might have really overlooked mine. :(

I hope then that they saw it but forgot to reply. Is there any possible way of getting in touch to clear up the issue?

I'm not going to pester the poor guys because of my submission. Imagine everybody would do this? ;) In fact, I'm sure many do this already...
It's alright...it's just that I will never know if they got it or not. I'll ask myself this till the day I die. XD

TOBMAST3R

I'm not going to pester the poor guys because of my submission. Imagine everybody would do this? ;) In fact, I'm sure many do this already...
It's alright...it's just that I will never know if they got it or not. I'll ask myself this till the day I die. XD

Well, I am really sure, your entry and all the other not-yet-confirmed entries will be considered. Even on Facebook, the "like" or "thumb up" did stop with Tani's "good bye", and the contest was still running for another full day. So don't be afraid. =)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

I believe they may have got it, they probably didn't respond because of all the submissions across the mediums you could send it to them with. Like they didn't like mine on twitter for like a few days, but email might be different, that'd be a lot of people to confirm to them they received it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD