Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

David Gregg

ChYpTTPVEAAqmHS.jpg

Flying Nun gone wild?

giphy.gif

Argentus

I think I'm done with the outfit except for coloring. Just trying to decide where to fit in the other four spider legs. Maybe two smaller ones lurking over the shoulders but that still leaves the last two. Maybe the bottom legs will be as large as the "wings" just hanging below. Haven't decided yet.

Oooh just realized I should make it an actual giant spider on her back, not just the legs.

Anyways thoughts in little miss muffet nyo?

IMG_20160502_052442_595.jpg

TanikoChan

I think I'm done with the outfit except for coloring. Just trying to decide where to fit in the other four spider legs. Maybe two smaller ones lurking over the shoulders but that still leaves the last two. Maybe the bottom legs will be as large as the "wings" just hanging below. Haven't decided yet.

Oooh just realized I should make it an actual giant spider on her back, not just the legs.

Anyways thoughts in little miss muffet nyo?

View attachment 21291

wow this is amazing :eek:
i love it

Chapstick

Haven't checked this thread in quite a while
Phase 4 Scissorhands! Brilliant! :')
CgvXfabUgAEr6P-.jpg
Aside from the copyright stuff this reminds me quite a bit of Synce's LR outfit she got
"After a long night of hooking, trade didn’t like the session so he had gutted me..and set me on fire..but I didn’t die..bitch, I crystalized…and now I’m a Glamazon bitch, ready for the runway"

I doubt anyone will get this reference but whatever. :p
dquue4J.gif

That Ein/Hayate outfit reminds me of that shitty Hatred game

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have two more run of the mill ones I want to submit, but the question is should I? I'm kind of insecure in the fact that I can't actually add decent color to my concepts.

Jadeinchains

I have two more run of the mill ones I want to submit, but the question is should I? I'm kind of insecure in the fact that I can't actually add decent color to my concepts.

I'd say you should, I've seen people use pencils to color theirs in and I used paints/water paints.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd say you should, I've seen people use pencils to color theirs in and I used paints/water paints.
Oh really? I feel better about that then, I thought I was the only one on twitter who didn't have proper color. I DID have a third ninja design for Kasumi, but I scrapped it since it seemed a little redundant. I'll save that one for another time.

Jadeinchains

I think it's an issue of Japan not realizing the significance of certain things, like perhaps how offensive designing an outfit based on a group of people that killed and tortured millions of people is

Well Japan is ignorant about... Well pretty much everything that happens outside of their country so I wouldn't be shocked.

I still recall the Hitomi one...

and the moon wizard Momiji is cool

Yeah that design was amazing, I love the way the cape is. The whole outfit is so great.

CFEhvtSWIAEXV45.jpg

Edit: I'd also love her having that knotted hair in the game. Even if Momiji already has two hairstyles she can have another one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD