DOA5LR DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Tokyo Game Show 2014 stream

Blazeincarnated

You think that sounds fun? Nyotengu tho... I wonder if super launch throws cause another rebound.
%100 combos..... I would like dat
cool.png

KwonJigglypuff

"so glad they announced team fighting"
"2vs2 fights from DOA2 and DOA3 are back blablabla"

Oh god... annoying. I just want to pop up on the stream to say tag mode has been around since... forever.

So today we learned...

nothing

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah. Obviously it was an early build (no particular new costumes, new characters and stages locked).

I still wonder if we'll have updated movelists and mechanics....

Number 13

We learned that Japan still loves to pick their MR (At least the last one was decent), Danger Zone is gonna give me Michael Bay Vibe, Mago the 2D god is a 3D fraud lol, and Japan still loves their fetish/sexy outfits.

Expect new characters/Stages reveal some time later. Oh well the Persona stream was at least very hype. Gonna skip that 2 hours of SFIV and will pop in to see if T7 will get anything beyond a 2 min CG trailer.

DontForkWitMe

LOL not even a new trailer, way to promote the game in the coming onslaught of tekken 7 hype TN :rolleyes:. You ARE trying to convince people to give you money for a 3rd fucking time after all ...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
My impressions on the new Danger Zone stage in DOA5 Last Round. That stage is going to change the okizeme up dramatically. It looks like "every" knockdown that you don't tech up will bounce you off the blue ground for an additional juggle for more damage. However, if you do tech up, you don't bounce off the ground but you are at disadvantage regardless (as you already are and should be when you tech up).

So it's going to be tech up and go defensive (if you get up and mash you are getting counter hit), or take more damage AND get up into disadvantage.

More importantly, the bounce height looks like it allows you to perform an air throw. So characters like Genfu and Rachel will get solid damage into another set up (this is an assumption but it looks high enough for you be caught by an air throw). Every character that has a throw that tosses you into the air or gives them a set up will get stronger mix up and strong okizeme from this map (Ayane benefits from this).

Lost World is already a stupid stage, this is worse. I can't imagine what silly shit an already powerful character like Genfu could do on a stage like this. It is just a demo of course, but I am saying this now, every single knock down should NOT cause the ground bounce. It should come from bounds or harder knockdowns.

If anyone noticed in the Hayabusa vs Lisa set, Hayabusa put Lisa into a forward stomach crumple stun, she didn't hold and fell down, and still bounced off the ground. My character has three strikes that put you in a crumple stun and doesn't change the fact I think this is pretty dumb.

Codemaster92163

I was hoping to see how bounces (Pai's 46H+K) and bounds and all of the other unique hit types would react with the floor, but sadly we couldn't see any of that.

All I know is that Pai will basically get a free second juggle every time someone decides not to tech, since the opponent's height is consistently reset with every 46H+K. She's already a threat on lab, so this should be interesting, especially if her bounces gain unique properties on that floor.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD