Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
No, it would be educated. They'd see the changes, and then voice their opinions about whether they are good or not. If the changes aren't favored, the players can ask for them to be altered or altogether removed, for the purpose of making a better game.

3otrkw.jpg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
......How?

Zack was pretty much BOSS tier in DOA3 so yeah, maybe he could revert to that status? Also, his 7K needs to be back in the game, with the inputs of 214K. And his overhead kick move should be two parts like in DOA2, when he doesn't fall to the ground, and it would be a straight-up launcher.

Kronin

We're saying the game is shit because the confirmed changes ARE shit. FT's need to return and GB too. POSITIVE GBs at that.

Actually the changes could be good if supported by adequate other ones in different areas of the game like player much more expert than me are saying (and the same demo could be an incomplete version of the game). There is a reason because I asked to TN to give us official English info about the new gameplay in addition to listen the feedback by FSD.

However we can't know it with certainty, so until now it's just possibile to speculate on the info in our possesion:
the important thing is to keep in mind that we still know an incomplete picture of the gameplay.

Raansu

You know they should just give him that one throw he had in 3.1. Bass is the character that has been riding the bottom of the barrel ever since I got into DOA.

......How?

7f super launcher? Good luck getting TN to agree to that since they seem to be in favor of most of the good throws to be in the 10-12+f range. I'd prefer it to go back to DoA3 throw speeds but I just don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD