Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I loved Kyoto in bloom's Day and Night options, I also miss jumping over the fences and branches of the DOA4 stages. ALSO stairs.. I need them stairs back. surfing on peoples faces was hilarious ^_^

Tokkosho

I miss the old fall effects :( these new comet slam make it more intense falls are a real turn off.

TRI Mike

DOA4 had pretty cool stages, the monkey temple and Kyoto in Bloom were VERY cool. Ninja hideout could be annoying but with a little upgrade to the size it'd be an excellent stage.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
There was that stage with the revolving door in doa4.. really closed stage.. that was fun..

Then there was monkey temple

All doa3 stages should return.. all of them... With their shiny reflective floors too (ahh lorieli)

Doa2 had that infinite waterfall stahe where leifang tells jannlee that shes gonna woop his ass.. i love that stage

If they bring back the doa3 snow stage.. ends of the earth can go to hell.. also they should get rid of the clown stage that has nothing going on.

Blazeincarnated

They need to bring this back
The_Dragon_Hills.jpg

This was my favorite stage of all time.

Dave

I miss the old fall effects :( these new comet slam make it more intense falls are a real turn off.

You are not the only one. I also hope that the Virtua Fighter guests get the rest of their costumes from Virtua Fighter 5 and maybe some new ones?

I want the Seaside market stage back too:
Ssm.jpg

Some outfits I want back for Tina:

150px-TinaDOAUC1.jpg

150px-TinaDOAUC2.jpg

PLEASE!!!!:
150px-TinaDOAUC12.jpg

TinaDOA3C1.jpg

Bayman:

150px-DOAUBayman_cos05.jpg

Ghosty-J

You know what I want in DoA5U completely unrelated to the stages?

A set of navigation menus that doesn't suck. Why not have menus as attractive and presentable as the ones from DoA3 and DoA4? I was so sure they'd take that route with the art direction, I always liked those menus instead of the lame attempt at MadWorld colors they went for. And the online menu is even worse to look at, piled on top of the constant looping of that song DX

Tokkosho

your falling from 100ft in the air you're telling me it shouldn't look intense?
The old way did look intense, watching over someone's shoulder as the opponent slams into the ground was pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind if they combined the two styles so it would be over the shoulder while rugged and intense, that way when the person jumps they won't just be a floating model like in doa4 (the at that they were still as they were jumping down wasn't very cinematic) but I still prefer the first way over the current one.

Ghosty-J

Quickly made a vid of the stages in DOA2U that I would like to see in 5U, id say any one of these would do since I kinda DOA3 stages more, and theres some I want from DOA4.

Looking back on these massive beautiful stages, it makes me wonder how TN could have grown so lazy with their art direction. I've never played Ultimate before, so seeing these stages in motion was purely breathtaking. Also, that ending was pure gold. Not gonna spoil that for anyone <.<

Dave

Quickly made a vid of the stages in DOA2U that I would like to see in 5U, id say any one of these would do since I kinda DOA3 stages more, and theres some I want from DOA4.

I fucking want them all honestly, and there's no way it will happen. :(

I hope we get new tag stages. The one's now are eck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD