DeadOrAutohotkey - a bot that beats DOA5LR

WAZAAAAA

This thread will no longer be updated, it has moved here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5lr-toolbox.6559/

outdated message:
Say hi to DeadOrAutohotkey, a fighting game bot I wrote in, you guessed it, AutoHotkey.

It reads the game's memory addresses every millisecond to check what the opponent is doing, and reacts accordingly. Think of it as COM LEVEL 9. Most importantly, it uses Ryu Hayabusa which makes it infinitely more badass than any other character with the constant Izuna hype. It's pretty fun to use! You can download it, test it, and even modify it. I tried to keep the code as simple and as documented as possible.

Here's a video preview, full of explanations and sweet botting action:

(click to watch)

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7dxe210yi40edo8/DeadOrAutohotkey1.8(extract_me).zip
(updated 14/SEMPTEMBER/2016 for game Ver.1.08)

I just want to thank two guys now.
lullius inspired me to write this bot with his SF4 bot. Since I happen to be somehow familiar with DOA, AutoHotkey and Cheat Engine, I thought, hey, let's try.
He also inspired dantarion with his pretty advanced KenBot, Ominous with his "human-like" BisonBot, and probably even ToolAssisted with his stream monster Abel. Really, he's the guy who started it all, all hail lullius.
And thanks to RHCP from the AutoHotkey forums who has been consistently the best source regarding memory reading with AHK. I'm using his classMemory library too in the bot itself.
(AutoHotkey.com thread: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9540)

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
That was surely a lot of work though you missed the point of a fighting game completely with that. And I guess it will only serve it's purpose in online ranked for those who believe in what you can earn there.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
This is perfect. I remember seeing Dantarion's Ken troll the crap out of people online in SSF4. This one is even better. Great work! :)

Brute

Standard Donor
That was surely a lot of work though you missed the point of a fighting game completely with that.
But this is the perfect way to determine a tier list.

latest

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
But don't you do it!

Since this is out and in the open now. People might and most likely will use this online. Going to have to start throttling my bandwidth whenever I see my opponent pick Busa....thats if TN will patch online already

WAZAAAAA

So you can actually take this Hayabot online and have it play ranked and lobby matches too @WAZAAAAA ?
Yes you can play ranked with it as you saw from the video, but not in lobby, since it doesn't exist in the PC version, duh.
Going to have to start throttling my bandwidth whenever I see my opponent pick Busa...
I like how you think, heavy doses of NetLimiter can scare any cheater in any game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes you can play ranked with it as you saw from the video, but not in lobby, since it doesn't exist in the PC version, duh.
I like how you think, heavy doses of NetLimiter can scare any cheater in any game.
I didn't watch the video until today because of WiFi problems, so I wouldn't have exactly known, but still thank you for the answer.

jjinkou2

@WAZAAAAA : A possible improvment would be a bot with a configurable subset of moves. The bot would play only these moves. With different config files, we could imagine to fight against different hayabusas. It would be like SCV with different opponent.

But it would be even better because configurable moveset would allow us to "simulate" a real friend . ("call him Bob for the example")
  • For example i want to learn the kasumi MU, but also i want to react against a kasumi played by someone we play sometimes.
  • No problem, i just put all the moveset my friend plays the most, and then i can practice against the bot "Bob".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD