[Dec 1, 2012] Northeast Championship XIII - $500 DOA5 pot bonus (Philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Alright, so I checked out the rooms and they're not huge at the venue. Both Sorwah and myself have four people in our rooms. I'm good with having three other people in my room if necessary, but if anybody has extra room let's chat about it. I have Rikuto, AP, and VP in my room and that's the order people came to me in. To be clear, I'm not shooting anybody down because this post could probably be twisted. "Yes" means "yes." Just trying to see if there is extra room to spread around because I'm not sharing a bed with any of my guy friends no matter how long I've known 'em!

Blackula

I'm going to allow 6 people total in my room. Right now I just need to see who all from my area is going to NEC first that needs a room before I open it up to others.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
6?! More power to ya man. I feel bad even bringing it up now. Holy shit.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not mine, man. I like space. AP is sleeping in the bathroom shower, Rikuto on the floor farthest from my bed, and VP in the other bed. They can cycle beds.

Your Friend

Looking forward to hopefully attending this as my first DOA5 tournament! :) About an hour away, but if I do end up going I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people I've been watching for years now!
EDIT:
I'm a bit confused on this... (forgive my tournament noobiness) I don't plan on staying at the hotel since I live fairly close. Will the DOA5 section of the tournament be held entirely on December 1st? Or will the finals be held on a different day? (The 2nd or 3rd) In the midst of registering just as soon as I figure everything out. (:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD