[Dec 18, 2013] DOA5U @ Wednesday Night Fights (Walnut, CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
It seems I will not be able to attend WNF tonight, sadly. Feels like I'm letting everyone down since I have no way to attend tonight. Sorry everyone.

To those of you attending tonight, please do what you can to keep our game alive there tonight. We need it.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
DOA5U at Super Arcade's Wednesday Night Fights tomorrow folks. Be prepared and I look forward to seeing players attend and play.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Good luck at WNF tonight to all that attends. I hope you guys get numbers and continue to support the growth of our community here on the Westcoast. Do ya'll thing.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Results for top 3 12/4/2013;

1st AFD | SCD HajinShinobi
2nd AFD Vincent Rayne
3rd AFD ThatOneAznJosh

I will use Ayane next week. Felt like playin' Genfu tonight since I'm still workin' on him. Good games to everyone I played tonight. Off to bed I go.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Understandable man. We only had 7 entrants this week. Very disappointed in the low turnout so I will be expecting more next Wednesday. I'm disappointed because I've had players tell me ahead of time that they will be in attendence, and most were not.

If people are busy with work or have no money, that's understandable. But don't tell me personally that you will arrive and you end up being a no show (I'm speaking generally here, also not mad at BloodBurger or Commanda Panda).

Please get it together, people. Realize how important attendence is for our goal.

I'm just going to say this right here and now, if we do not get DOA5U into SCR2014, I'm going to be pissed off, a lot. To the point of possibly leaving the scene.

This shit is important to me, I want to see our players and our scene expand and continue to grow.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Wednesday Night Fights is next Wednesday folks, 12/18. SoCal players I expect you all to attend. 12/18 is the last day of the WNF 5.0 season. Let's try not to disappoint Level up series with a low turnout on the last day of the season (and please do not disappoint me either). Let's go out with a bang.

Come out to Super Arcade and support Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

BloodBurger

We're definitely on the edge. I personally haven't been able to make it in a bit because for lack of better words I was broke. I will however be there tomorrow and it'd be awesome if people could show up.

Watching from the outside the attendance has been super low. 18 turned into 15, 12, 8, and I believe 6 or 7 last week. Unacceptable. Especially when there are hundreds that play in this city.

You can't make it everytime of course, but we've got to try and make an effort to get there as much as possible. Can we get a headcount for tomorrow?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'm hoping for the same bro. Mike is bringing Josh with him tomorrow though. We also need to stay for streaming, because it's the last day of the season, we need to display the game and players in top 3.

BloodBurger

Who the fuck let Rip and Aris commentate? Those 2 guys think this game is a joke.

That was probably the biggest slap in the face I've ever seen. Id rather the commentary be horrible than let those 2 do it.

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Top 3 Results for WNF 12/18/2013

1st AFD HajinShinobi
2nd AFD Air Gear
3rd AFD Vincent Rayne

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Aris commentated?

What the actual fuck were they thinking, especially after what happened last year? They should know damn well he badly represents the Tekken community (or the FGC, at that) by now. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD