[Dec 26, 2012] Level Up Presents Weds Night Fights 2012! TTT2, VF5:FS, AE, DOA5! (Walnut, CA)

ikodomo

Vincent and Snakz. Whats the update? Can you guys both go?

For the tournament, Will the other characters be unlocked before the tournament starts?

Snakz92

i can go, although i still have to get the money. think you can loan me 5$ just incase i cant get the 10$?

Bam of the Ppl

Someone needs to put up their save on cloud storage. Sadly i cant make it out tonight, but i will try to support on stream as we all should. Lastly lets get some offline casuals going in LA or something. Anyone in the OC can carpool with me. As long as we continue to come out ppl will see our game. I think that if we all continue to help one another people will see the complexity of the game and take interest. In any case good luck out there fellas. If theres any way i can still make it i will try.

ikodomo

Only 5 people showed up. Next week will be vincent, snakz and my last time to attend WNF if the attendance is the same as this week. We need more supporters to come over and help our community. We at least got one new guy that showed up for this tournament after witnessing last weeks DOA tournament on stream.
Ggs to jared, vincent, snakz, and spencer

Bam of the Ppl

Only 5 people showed up. Next week will be vincent, snakz and my last time to attend WNF if the attendance is the same as this week. We need more supporters to come over and help our community. We at least got one new guy that showed up for this tournament after witnessing last weeks DOA tournament on stream.
Ggs to jared, vincent, snakz, and spencer

Ill be there this week. I hope you 3 still continue to attend WNF. Its gonna take time. Granted it is the new iteration of a old series but most people didnt even take the series seriously until now. Its like starting from scratch, and theres goign to be hiccups. I know the drive is hard for you 3 so its understandable. We gotta try to push forward. Reach out to the Tekken community. In fact, I would be talking to Rip if anything. He is a very capable 3d Fighting Gamer. See if levelupyourgame could help the series or if Rip could take a chance on the game. Im sure he'd pick it up like nothing and itd be good to have that caliber of player.

ikodomo

Tonight will be the night that will determine if SoCal DOA will live on next week or die in a matter of hours. If anyone needs a carpool, please msg here. ( for example, Rubedood)

Alex Valle

Just a heads up guys, Sony will be bringing PS Allstars tonight so there will be no DOA5 tourney this week. See you next week!

Vincent Rayne

Just a heads up guys, Sony will be bringing PS Allstars tonight so there will be no DOA5 tourney this week. See you next week!
wait...wtf? WTF? I missed voting and put seeing my folks on hold just to have that bad game, PS Allstars, take precedence over DOA5? well, now i'm pissed off.

Alex Valle

wait...wtf? WTF? I missed voting and put seeing my folks on hold just to have that bad game, PS Allstars, take precedence over DOA5? well, now i'm pissed off.

Not sure if you're trolling but at WNF, we give many fighting games a chance to get some exposure as they come in. DOA5 will return next week sir.

Vincent Rayne

Not sure if you're trolling but at WNF, we give many fighting games a chance to get some exposure as they come in. DOA5 will return next week sir.
oh, i don't troll. forgive my ranting. was lost in the moment. i just didn't like PSAS. i thought it was too spam friendly but that's just my personal opinion. won't be able to make it for a couple of weeks. that's why i wanted to see this tourney through this week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD