[Dec 26, 2012] Level Up Presents Weds Night Fights 2012! TTT2, VF5:FS, AE, DOA5! (Walnut, CA)

Gill Hustle

Hope you Cali cats get to this!

Remember THIS is probably the most high profile recurring DOA stream atm. It's almost time for NEC! Ride them D.I.D. heels ya'll!

ikodomo

Yeah I definitely can't go to this week (if so, the last week if there isn't one next week). There are problems I have deal with first. Sorry I can't make it out. Hope there are players that can make it out though and support the scene.

Anton

I haven't been able to get to WNF because of school but tomorrow I will be there to play some SF4 and DoA :).

ikodomo

DOA is dead at WNF. Snakz and I were there, but there wasn't any station for DOA. Snakz asked the counter if DOA will be present in the future and the answer he gotten was "not sure". Thanks for the memories and ggs to all the players I played in the previous weeks. It was nice to see Jared and filipinoman there though tonight. Here we go, SCR!

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Well since a majority of you guys couldn't make it out to WNF....start planning for SCR. It is on a weekend, more than a month in advanced and it is Cali. There should be no reason for it to not have a good turnout.

Do it up guys.

Tenren

yes please, even out of state. This will be one of the biggest major and one of the first of the new year to host DOA.

Anton

Yeah. I asked Watson if there was DoA and then he said no and he doesn't know if it is going to be back for next time. I guess it's because of the horrid turn out, but I'll definitely be at SCR for some street fighter and some dead or alive of course hahahahah.

But I still want to play DoA so if any if you SoCal heads want to play some DoA just add me on XBL, my gamer tag is under my profile haha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD