Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakedaZX

What the hell nonsense did I type in that first sentence? I'm not even gonna bother correcting it. Wow.
Wow I just realized what you wrote, I guess my brain corrected it on it's own, but atleast you still got the point across lol.

TRI Mike

You say that as though it's impossible to be both.

Not really, you can jack off to whatever you want. It's your issue. But you gotta admit that you're probably the only one who makes noise about his weird fetishes and is a great player at the same time.

synce

Should be installable on PS3 since the Bluray drive is even slower than the 360's DVD drive.. although I just remembered everyone complaining about loading in those pre-release tourneys so I guess versus is just as bad as story. Now I gotta buy a new PS3 before the black friday deas :/ (assuming install is mandatory)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I just remembered everyone complaining about loading in those pre-release tourneys so I guess versus is just as bad as story.

It certainly appears as though DOA5's load times will be atrocious. So I'm really hoping that installation helps. I'll be installing regardless because I install everything.

DrDogg

Should be installable on PS3 since the Bluray drive is even slower than the 360's DVD drive.. although I just remembered everyone complaining about loading in those pre-release tourneys so I guess versus is just as bad as story. Now I gotta buy a new PS3 before the black friday deas :/ (assuming install is mandatory)

The game wasn't installed in the pre-release tournaments. Load time is fine. Not sure how many times I have to say that.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The game wasn't installed in the pre-release tournaments. Load time is fine. Not sure how many times I have to say that.
Actually, at SJ6 I personally did the install on all six stations Saturday. There was a noticeable improvement in loading times on that build, but you'd obviously have more experience with it than I do. Just saying that my observation was it sped it up considerably on the .95 build when compared to playing it uninstalled.

Oh and the install isn't mandatory on PS3. There's just an option for it in the menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD