Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupi18

Oh well I guess I'll have no issues. My sparring partner will be forced to install it if he wants to play with me and most of the guys I'll play with might as well do so.

d3v

The game wasn't installed in the pre-release tournaments. Load time is fine. Not sure how many times I have to say that.
It doesn't matter whether or not it loads fine. What matter is that it was thought to load like crap and therefore we stream monsters will latch on to this because it means we can say more shit. I mean, fuck fact, being able to say shit and troll with uninformed opinions is more important that truth and fact. N00B!

Dacthunder

Leon had camera info, not character select info.

This info came from grap3, and part of it was misread initially on his part.

You have been misinformed.
Nope, I've been keeping up with everything we are talking about the same person. Actually the user named Sectus from neogaf was the first one to hack the files. I just spelled his named wrong and actually I know everything about all of the news that's been going on.

grap3 says it here actually about Leon being in character select ( the camera is the character select by the way): http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/character-list-leaked-from-demos-exe.623/page-14

This all doesn't matter until I get the game or if Teamninja disconfirms Leon or etc then I will believe. If he turns out cut it won't be a big deal because he's not my favorite character, but he is one character I pick up sometimes. It wouldn't be a huge deal. If I had to choose between Ein, Tengu, and Leon. I'd choose Tengu, the game lacks another big man.

Dacthunder

I wouldn't count on it. Most games tend to not release demos these days.

I'd love that. Especially if she gets Leon's :3::3::F+P::P::2::F+P:.

Yeah, I'd be really surprised if Mila had to be unlocked.
She obviously have the move that she can get on top and beat down her opponent, but of course MMA style. Like she'll be on top of the back beating on the head, etc etc..
Edit:

NeoJET

I have two questions here.

1. Can we remove the band-aid on Mila's face? This is IMPORTANT! I wanna see her face without band-aid!

2. Does anyone think Mila's body is a little bit too skinny? I believe she a well-trained MMA fighter, so I feel that body just does't suit her.

If you watch the leak video of Mila in frame step, you'll find that Mila's movements are pretty well, just like a MMA fighter in real world, TN did it well.

Dravidian

1. Can we remove the band-aid on Mila's face? This is IMPORTANT! I wanna see her face without band-aid!

2. Does anyone think Mila's body is a little bit too skinny? I believe she a well-trained MMA fighter, so I feel that body just does't suit her.

If you watch the leak video of Mila in frame step, you'll find that Mila's movements are pretty well, just like a MMA fighter in real world, TN did it well.
1. Bandaid is fine. If anything she might get a mask/glasses.
2. Her body is fine. Look up Feather weights.

Paulina

... ...

:Genfu:

I love her character model, don't get me wrong. The band-aid on her eyebrow. Her swarthy look. The jagged hair. It's nothing we've seen before in a DOA girl.

But Jesus H. Christ, that voice. That personality. She's like Hitomi 2.0 ._. Why give her all the "tough guy" traits if you're going to make another kawaiiko? I thought we finally had someone to rival Christie's badass-ness. Sigh.

Well, that being said -- damn, Mila is tall. =) Tina is 5'9" (and her stance is a little lower), but she looked significantly shorter in the video. Tall ladies represent~. :lisa:

TRI Mike

Hey, there's a difference. Mila likes boys!

Hitomi on the other hand...

doxpron.jpg

AKNova7

Hmm... this was not a good depiction of Mila.

It was fine. Unless there's something better she has in store that we do not know about.

NO! She's PERFECT! Don't TOUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD