Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKNova7

It's no big deal either way, I love Pai in terms of VF, love Ayane more, even though I'd probably be better with Pai in the end, I feel I could adapt enough so it won't matter. Regardless of whether my Pai gets in or not, I hope Alpha is done correctly. Boss characters included in games scare me, because story strength is scary.

synce

Well today's achievement leak kind of threw a wrench into my theory since Pai is officially no longer in. Now the roster could look like...

11 characters (one unannounced)
10 characters + random
3 unlockable (sarah, akira, alpha)

Or they could just make random take up two slots and we're left with 23 chars :)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
...Alpha 152, and no Pai. Well, I guess life could always be worse, hope she's not too crazy, boss character and all.
I hope Alpha is done correctly. Boss characters included in games scare me, because story strength is scary.

Well, she sucked in DOAD, and Tengu sucked in DOA4 and DOAD. Personally, I doubt that Alpha will be overpowered.

I really hope getting all the titles is easy. That's total BS to have go through hell just to be able to play with all the characters. What if I want to main Alpha? I'll have to put so much time into other characters, going through stupid trials just the get Alpha.

Paulina

Well today's achievement leak kind of threw a wrench into my theory since Pai is officially no longer in. Now the roster could look like...

11 characters (one unannounced)
10 characters + random
3 unlockable (sarah, akira, alpha)

Or they could just make random take up two slots and we're left with 23 chars :)
Pai no longer in? Sauce please?

Edit: Herp a derp. Nm.

chocogerman777

Best case scenario.. TN didn't put an achievement for Pai because they know that achievements leak pretty early... or..she's just not in the game. :(

Dacthunder

You guys do realize that Akira and Sarah count as new characters right¿ So Mila and Rig aren't the only "new" fighters.

Ein and Leon are NOT in the game.

So isn't Momiji, so stop it already.
New to the series, but not new characters. They are only considered guest characters, because they can't be viable as new characters when they already been into a another game. Tecmokoei does not own them neither were they just created.

xenosaga

looks like Mila is in the game

IMG_0471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD