Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboJoe

I love the hair...

Well, I suppose it could be worse. At least it's not that horrible mix of blond and dark brown some women have. That just looks like they have a rotting banana on their heads.

I do have to admit that I really like short hair girls though and her hair suits her tomboyish look, so it might grow on me.

EDIT: goddammit, Can't touch this is stuck in my head now. I blame everyone in this thread.

Zeo

She's a boxer after... I'm ok with this. She looks good, definitely giving her a try. Possible main indeed.

Good cutscene, but hearing Ein's theme playing on the jukebox almost made me tear up a bit.

Goro Hazuki

Also.....Shenmue 3 ;_;

Lol don't get me started!

Regarding Mila. I'm not sure I'm ready to jump on the Mila bandwaggon, but it's nice to see some footage of her. She's a tad bit slower than I expected. But she is definitely a welcome addition to the cast.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I do have to admit that I really like short hair girls though and her hair suits her tomboyish look, so it might grow on me.

I like short hair too. Hell I even like shaved heads if the girl can pull it off well. I'm glad there's another short haired girl in the game since I never liked Lisa's moveset. To be honest though, I'm not crazy about Mila's fighting style either. Hopefully I'll enjoy playing her. If not though, I'm still interested in over half of the cast.

DontForkWitMe

so shes basically a more traditional kickboxer over zacks self taught goofy bs style of it. while having hitomi's derpy bubbly tween personality? meh not too impressed

miyodarius

I can't help but to keep coming back to this thread, and I'm glad I did. Mila rocking the kick boxing style is a amazing change of pace for a chick in DOA. I was still hoping for some ground in pound, but maybe I'll get that in DOA6 lol

Lobo

I waiting to see if she has any stances, a la Zack, Bruce, or Brad Burns. That would be sick

Jefffcore

I can't help but to keep coming back to this thread, and I'm glad I did. Mila rocking the kick boxing style is a amazing change of pace for a chick in DOA. I was still hoping for some ground in pound, but maybe I'll get that in DOA6 lol
It's MMA, so she'll likely have that, too.

ChrisArmoun

She said she's MMA so her style may not be entirely limited to Muay Thai. Anyone who's ever watched UFC, Strikeforce, or any other MMA tournaments will note many of the fighters utilize a ground game in addition to a striking style based off a traditional martial art. Many use multiple styles combined. It's still possible this is the case for Mila. I won't mind either way. Regarding her speed, I don't think this vid gives a good indicator. The person playing didn't appear to have much experience and was probably feeling her out and just pressing attacks.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That cutscene was massively groan-worthy. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of Tina and Hayabusa didn't slap anyone. That said...MMA, huh? How interesting. Mila looks fun.

Doa_Eater

too much spoilers, tempted to watch ! :(
Its beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

ve569w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD