Status
Not open for further replies.

xOmniCloudx

You sounded biased in all of these comments so there's not much point arguing but I will remind y'all this is a dlc costume thread and it's been off topic for the last few pages

That shouldn't be surprising given everyone is biased in matters of taste since it's all just personal preference in the end. You can apply your statement to any opinionated topic but it never stops people from debating their opinions anyway. I will say that when I first got DOA5 and saw the stages I was underwhelmed and figured DOA stages were always like that. It should be noted that I didn't really play DOA4 until after DOA5 since I had no 360 and only had an instance or two at a friend's house but I think that game's stages and camera work looks better too after going back and looking at it. I didn't start comparing DOA2 and DOA3 stages until this topic and before then figured besides the crimson, the stages came off the same but just updated graphically.

I don't have nostalgic ties to DOA given it's always been my placeholder fighter when I break from several others so I just really think DOA5 is underwhelming in that area after going back and comparing it later to past games. The thread has gone off topic quite a few times though and sorry for my part in that but it always goes back on topic before long anyway after looking at the post history. Personally, I don't see a problem with a thread going off topic for a while given every day conversations constantly do that anyway.

Chapstick

The thread has gone off topic quite a few times though and sorry for my part in that but it always goes back on topic before long anyway after looking at the post history. Personally, I don't see a problem with a thread going off topic for a while given every day conversations constantly do that anyway.
It's part of how threads get locked lol and I'd rather this one stick around unlike its predecessors.

RIP casual thread and those other ones I can't remember the names of

tumblr_nih3o2Rkd61rfduvxo1_250.gif

HHH816

DOA5 stages seriously stuck minus the t, i can't get the fighting feel

my choice of stages is home and up rooftop with train back & forth

Argentus

School Girl Strikers, so far the release of the Tatsunoko DLC pack was generically announced for Winter.
So a couple of months before anything good again gotta wade through more school girl and an assumed Christmas copy paste pack again lol

Yuffie

So if it is School Girl Strikers like Kronin said, then that will be the last pack for the 2nd Season Pass.
Does this confirm a third Season Pass? Seems very likely if there are more dlc and the stage/character next year. Or is this old news, haven't checked back lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD