Status
Not open for further replies.

Akumasama

Given how I have all the data download, all the costumes should appear in my menus, even those I do not currently own myself.
It's always been like that, as long as you downloaded the data packages.
Given how those costumes were released before the game, they are probably built-in the default game data, hence I should already have the data in my install and, as a consequence, I should see the costume as "locked".

Please correct me if I made some wrong assumption.

I just want to get all costumes but this is getting very confusing and convoluted.

Kronin

Do those missing packages have a name and if so can anybody share them?
You already did for "Showstoppers Encore". How are the other packages called?

Packs.png

Also, the description of the Season Pass reports all the infos that you wish for:

Pack2.png

Is it normal I don't have "locked" costumes in my character select screen? (well I do for a few swimsuits and for Honoka's, but everything else shows as unlocked despite me not having bought any of those packages)

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round come with the following old DLC already included and unlocked for everyone at the purchase:

From DoA5:

• Player's Swimwear
  • Hotties Swimwear
  • Santa Costumes
  • Cheerleader
  • Round 3 Costumes - Unforms
  • Round 3 Costumes - Gym Class
  • Round 3 Special Costumes
  • Costumes Pack Round 1
  • Kitty Pack
  • What a Character
  • Special Set
  • Angels
  • Devils
  • DOATEC Divas
  • China Pack
  • Special Set 3
  • Formal Wear
  • Fighter Pack
For a total of 124 outfits

From DoA5U:
  • Legacy Costumes
  • Sports Gear
  • Intimate Costumes
  • Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Costumes
  • Casual Collection Vol.1
  • Casual Collection Vol.2
  • Santa's Helper Costumes
  • Yaiba Costumes
For a total of 57 outfits

Alternatively it's possible to list the missing old DLC:

From DoA5:
  • Hot Getaway Set
From DoA5U:
  • Ultimate Sexy Costumes
  • School Uniforms
  • Halloween Costumes
  • Pop Idol Costumes
  • Tropical Sexy Costumes
  • Gung Ho Booth Babe Costume (aka Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Costume)
  • Marie Rose Debut Costumes
  • Nurse Costumes
  • Training Gear
  • Overalls
  • Phase 4 Debut Costumes
  • Bath & Bedtime Costumes
  • Maid Costumes
  • Nyotengu Debut Costumes
  • Sexy Bunny
  • Halloween Costumes 2014
  • Police Uniforms
  • Christmas Costumes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way the complete datas of DoA5 and DoA5U outfits is technically already in disc, and I believe that the same is true for all the preorder ones. The reason for it is to make them available to everyone without having to include catalogues for them even on the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

So this is the reason because you don't see any locked outfit, the icons are in a sort of hidden state. When you buy and download one of these old (or new if pre-order) outfits, automatically you will see the icon of it on the roster.

PS: It's possible anyway that while you select your character in an online mode you could be able to see the icons of the outfits that you can't use because still not purchased. In the past the DoA5 and DoA5U preorder outfits not purchased had this strange working.

Last edited:

Akumasama

Thanks for the useful information.
Reading the official DOA5LR DLC page I noticed some inconsistancies.
This is the list of the NOT INCLUDED DLC packages with the Season pass

• Ninja 2015 Pack ==> Can buy this
  • Premier Sexy Pack ==> Can only buy "Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set", likely includes this one and the last element of this list
  • Honoka Debut Costumes ==> Can buy this
  • Aloha Pack ==> This package doesn't exist stand alone, but I think it's only 4 costumes and it's included in what they call "Last Getaway Pack"?
  • Showstoppers Pack ==> There's no such package.
  • Beach Party Pack ==> Again there's no such package. Maybe it's part of what they call "Last Getaway" pack?
  • Showstoppers Encore Pack ==> No such package.
  • New Challenger Pack ==> No such package
  • Private Paradise (Video) Set ==> See above for "Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set"

Please fix my errors and clarify anything if you can ;)
Also I'll have to doublecheck when I get home but I think I already have the "Ninja 2015" pack.
And I didn't preorder anything, I just bought it for PS4 on the PSN when it came out, so unless that package was included for free... I dunno what else to say.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that Hayabusa Costume in my list and used it.

Kronin

Thanks for the useful information.
Reading the official DOA5LR DLC page I noticed some inconsistancies.
This is the list of the NOT INCLUDED DLC packages with the Season pass

• Ninja 2015 Pack ==> Can buy this
  • Premier Sexy Pack ==> Can only buy "Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set", likely includes this one and the last element of this list
  • Honoka Debut Costumes ==> Can buy this
  • Aloha Pack ==> This package doesn't exist stand alone, but I think it's only 4 costumes and it's included in what they call "Last Getaway Pack"?
  • Showstoppers Pack ==> There's no such package.
  • Beach Party Pack ==> Again there's no such package. Maybe it's part of what they call "Last Getaway" pack?
  • Showstoppers Encore Pack ==> No such package.
  • New Challenger Pack ==> No such package
  • Private Paradise (Video) Set ==> See above for "Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set"

Please fix my errors and clarify anything if you can ;)
Also I'll have to doublecheck when I get home but I think I already have the "Ninja 2015" pack.
And I didn't preorder anything, I just bought it for PS4 on the PSN when it came out, so unless that package was included for free... I dunno what else to say.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that Hayabusa Costume in my list and used it.

Your suppositions are correct
  • The Premier Sexy pack released in Japan it's always been an unique DLC pack (Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set) including even the Video set, there is no way to buy the 4 outfits eparately, at the most only each single outfit.
  • Aloha, Beach Party, Showstoppers and New Challenger Pack are not available singularly outside of the preorders. You can get them + the new swimsuit for Pai and Sarah, only through the Last Getaway pack.
  • The Ninja 2015 pack was available through preorder, later for free to all the people that bought a digital copy of DoA5LR on PS4 or Xbox One, as it was even your case. Recently the pack was released on the store, for free on Japan while as a paid one on the rest of the world (however I remind that on Xbox 360 the DLC are region free).
  • The Honoka Debut costumes can be purchased through various options: as a single pack; in a pack including even the character Honoka; in a pack including also all the rest of debut costumes for MR, P4, Nyo; in a pack including also all the rest of debut costumes for MR, P4, Nyo + their characters + the character of Honoka + the character of Raidou.
  • Showstoppers Encore Pack should have been released today, I'm not sure if maybe the stores need to be updated with it.
PS: Of course keep in mind that I'm talking to you of the current situation, for making an example I can't know in advance if KT will decide in future to release the single preorders pack of swimsuits.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'm assuming whenever the PlayStation Store updates today, that's when I can get my hands on the Showstoppers Encore pack.

Fredi

I bought Honoka's white swimsuit!! :D
That was true about the catalog, those costume only can be viewed if you buy them :)

Last edited:

Blash

Whats the next pack now? Im after getting all confused! Is there another ninja pack, or is it this "costume" pack we had no description for!?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Now I realized, bought the DLC Showtopers for PS3, to transfer to the PS4? How do I?
You can't.

PS3/360 versions of Last Round pre-order DLC cannot be transferred to PS4/XB1 or vice versa, only Season Pass DLC(Ninja Clans, Senran Kagura) is transferable and only if you own the season pass.

Akumasama

Thanks to Kronin's posts I managed to do everything I wanted to do ;)

One strange thing I've been noticing today though.
I've got a blue "open lock" icon over Marie Rose for some reason.
It's the same icon, sort of, you get on Core fighters on the currently "free to use" characters.

Strange thing is that I've got the full version, not Core Fighters, so it kinda makes no sense.
Anybody else experiencing this? I'm on PS4 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD