Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys! It is unfortunately lost money, I will have to fork over $ 12 to buy the Showtoopers in Ps4, and already bought the Ps3!

AsheMann21

Ok I'm confused as to what can be transferred from PS3 to PS4. Past DLC can but I can't transfer The Showstopper costumes if I bought it for PS3?

Kronin

Thanks to Kronin's posts I managed to do everything I wanted to do ;)

One strange thing I've been noticing today though.
I've got a blue "open lock" icon over Marie Rose for some reason.
It's the same icon, sort of, you get on Core fighters on the currently "free to use" characters.

Strange thing is that I've got the full version, not Core Fighters, so it kinda makes no sense.
Anybody else experiencing this? I'm on PS4 btw.

The mischievous Marie Rose is the current free trial character:
http://www.doaworld.com/forums/index.php?/page/index.html/_/doa-news/marie-rose-free-trial-r906

Never got a Core Fighter version (I own DoA5LR only on Xbox 360 and PC), but is maybe possible that such notifications (open lock) happen even to the people that own the complete version of the game?

Ok I'm confused as to what can be transferred from PS3 to PS4. Past DLC can but I can't transfer The Showstopper costumes if I bought it for PS3?

From PS3 to PS4 you can transfer all the DLC released with DoA5 and DoA5U, but not the ones released with Last Round (preorder outfits or post DoA5LR release).

synce

WTF still no news on SK costumes for PC. They're definitely delaying this for no good reason

Brute

Standard Donor
WTF still no news on SK costumes for PC. They're definitely delaying this for no good reason
Probably "doesn't work in the DX9 versions of the game."

Y'know. Like the new stages. And HQ textures. And the internet.

Ha-ha-ha.

Argentus

Probably "doesn't work in the DX9 versions of the game."

Y'know. Like the new stages. And HQ textures. And the internet.

Ha-ha-ha.
Which we all know is total bullshit, just an excuse to make the paperweight of a ps4/Xbone sound appealing. Just trying to force people to move to new consoles. Though PC with all the modding has eliminated almost any reason to lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
Which we all know is total bullshit, just an excuse to make the paperweight of a ps4/Xbone sound appealing. Just trying to force people to move to new consoles.
Basically. It probably does require a smidgen of extra effort to incorporate that stuff, but far from an impossibility. Like you said, it's just a stunt to push the audience onto next gen platforms.

Though PC with all the modding has eliminated almost any reason to lol.
Not really. I'd rather be able to play online with two new stages than have some superfluous costumes/reskins.

Argentus

Basically. It probably does require a smidgen of extra effort to incorporate that stuff, but far from an impossibility. Like you said, it's just a stunt to push the audience onto next gen platforms.

Not really. I'd rather be able to play online with two new stages than have some superfluous costumes/reskins.
Oh PC still doesn't have online? Yeah that's a big difference.
Until then let me rephrase.
Mods have eliminated the need to purchase dlc ever again.

Brute

Standard Donor
Just wait for paid mods... Tecmo still makes DLC money but they don't have to pay their employees!
Unless they decide to start endorsing the "abhorrent" nude mods, I don't see that premise having any traction.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
the mods won't happen legally. It would troublesome to get all the rights to the various mods (evangelion, FF, etc)

Kronin

It's back people... it's back! ;) (thanks to @LarsMasters for the advice on DOAW)

2015.jpg

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/designerschallenge2015.html

EDIT:
Here the English link (thanks to @SoftCabbage for pointing it, I didn't think to check the English site because I believed was still too much soon for getting a translation): http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/designerschallenge2015.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD