Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMe91

I actually kind of like the idea of being able to submit multiple designs. Now I don't have to choose between which of my favorites I am going to submit designs for. I am still kind of annoyed with how the process has worked (especially on the last contest), but still it is fun to see different ideas for the characters.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Honestly, I think I'm just going to avoid the contest like the plague.

Especially after what happened last time lol, I'll just vote when it's up and see who/what wins.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I actually hope they do away with the LBF eventually, I mean how many versions of the same costume can you do before it just goes unnoticed? I mean aside from the revamped straps and kunai being on both sides I barely saw a difference vfrom gen 2 LBF to gen 3 LBF..

there was a huge change between gen 2 to 3.

WO3-Ryu_Hayabusa.png

Ryu_Hayabusa_DOA5.png

anyhow because i design for male characters i dont really have to worry about getting beat by T&A still, my artist now lives away and even though i know anything can make it in regardless of art level i dont want my shitty drawings to be posted online.

xDevious

Standard Donor
since i'll be doing like 46 rig entries. i feel one of them should be
enhanced-2447-1402992256-1.png

with a cape and call it a super hero costume.

maybe we should submit slut armor for every male.

My god, I hate those... things.. XD I do agree with you, though; we should indeed submit slutty costumes for every male. It's only fair for the guys to get some revealing costumes too, right?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My god, I hate those... things.. XD I do agree with you, though; we should indeed submit slutty costumes for every male. It's only fair for the guys to get some revealing costumes too, right?
They should've done that from the get go. In that interview a while back, Hayashi said he wanted to portray ALL the fighters as strong, sexy, and confident. All the females have had this shown at least once. The guys need more of it. Doesn't matter what sells well and what doesn't, you'll still get revenue and money from the people who actually do purchase that DLC pack.

xDevious

Standard Donor
They should've done that from the get go. In that interview a while back, Hayashi said he wanted to portray ALL the fighters as strong, sexy, and confident. All the females have had this shown at least once. The guys need more of it. Doesn't matter what sells well and what doesn't, you'll still get revenue and money from the people who actually do purchase that DLC pack.

I agree. The guys really only show they're strong and confident. Ein is really the only sexualized male character, but he's not sexualized to the same extent as the females of DOA. I think all the males should get some swimsuits and underwear costumes as well, to give them a bit of sexualization as well. The part about "it doesn't matter what sells and what doesn't" is what TN is focusing too much on, though. Male sexualized costumes do not see as much as female sexualized costumes, and since they do not, they instead give more to the females to get more money. It's all about that dolla-dolla bill, y'all.

xDevious

Standard Donor
No. What they need is body hair. At least Bass, Leon and Bayman do.

New (wishful thinking) DLC: the "Body Hair Pack" for all the men. Adds a new "detail" slot for all the men that will give them body hair on the costume of your choosing. I'd be all over this pack if TN decided to actually make it, to be honest. I don't even know if it would be possible in a DLC, though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD