Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they do DLC hair in the future I hope they do it in a similar fashion to Dream C Club. In that game all the girls could have the same hairstyles but they differed depending on how long or short that particular girl's hair was, what type of fringe and bangs they had, etc. I like unique differences like that. I'm also hoping they do another free DLC set soon.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The only ones getting free dlc will be Kasumi and Maire. Everyone who uses them (like yourself) is fine, everyone else get nothing :mad:.
Don't be too sure, remember Ayane got that free half finished armor one with Kasumi, so there's a chance someone else can get in on the deal...hopefully.

Argentus

Then again, they suck at actually coming up with hairstyles for the girls.

Yeah that's part of the problem. They only make Japanese hairstyles but
1) most of the girls aren't Japanese
And
2) japan doesn't have much variety with hairstyles. Its all kinda the same cute home cut with the bangs or whatever.

And actually Making Hairtyles that Actually match the Characters personality *Cough Mila Hair clip* *Cough* Tina Ponytail*

Oh god Mila's was the worst lol. So awkwardly out of place.

It reminds me of

latest

Quit trying to make the rough and tumble tomboy look girly, its just awkward XD

Argentus

In my head, Tina loves it when Mila dresses girly and for Mila, anything that makes Tina happy, she does.
ahno.gif

Seriously though I got tired of the "mila is a lesbian" thing like 4 years ago.

And in general tired of nonsensical ships.
"These two girls spoke with each other! SHIIIIIPPP THEEEEMMM!"

reminds me of the JakexSherry shipping from re6 despite their in game interactions being sherry constantly rolling her eyes at him going "yeah no" lol.

KwonJigglypuff

Do you guys expect something big from DOA Festival 2016 next week ?

Hayashi said to expect a big surprise soon, and it's DOA's 20th birthday !

So what are you guys wishing for ?

- details on the next DLC stage ?
- announcement/teaser for DOA6 ?
- DLC characters for DOAX3 ?
- a big collaboration costume pack ? (MGS, Virtua Fighter) ?
- Ryo from Shenmue in DOA5LR ?
- announcement for DOA on Wii U/NX ?
- teaser for Halloween costumes 2017 ?

Tyaren

Standard Donor

chang_spits_milk.gif

There's some other really unrealistic stuff in that list too. XD

P2p1mbs

Seriously though I got tired of the "mila is a lesbian" thing like 4 years ago.

If they make it canon, would she still be your main?

I doubt it will be an announcement for 6 but I hope it is but they clearly said that the big announcement if doa5 related so I'm guessing its details on the paid stage or the usual costume packs. I certainly do hope they add in the other girls into doax3, I have money already set aside to buy a ps4 and having my mains announced for that game will be the thing that makes me go ahead and buy one.

Other suggestions I've mentioned before:
-a big doa5 event besides the fest itself to try and push the game competitively.
-more costume design contests
-chronicle mode from dimensions released as dlc

KwonJigglypuff

@P2p1mbs

Chronicle mode from DOAD (in HD) would be nice for those who are not familiar with the series.

@Tyaren I have learned not to get my hopes to high with TN... but I feel like Festival needs a big announcement this time.. I'm confident we're gonna have something important "for the future of the series" (like Hayashi said).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I just can't see how DOA6 could be even possible when they had all hands full with DOA5LR, DOAX3, Nioh, Final Fantasy Dissidia and all these Warriors cross-over games. And what about the next Ninja Gaiden? There's only so much one development studio is able to do.

Sotherius

I hope the news is SK related! Collaboration for a SK vs. DOA game, Ryona as a DLC character, or even just new forms of DLC would make me really happy!

I couldn't disagree more. No colaboration, no crossovers, please, i just want more Dead or Alive. Nothing against it too heavily, but i want to see investment in the actual DOA franchise.

Sonicfan11589

damn , i want DOA6 sooner

but i predict DOA LR vs VF

a new patch where there's 2 character menu. One DOA, One VF
Oh I really hope this is it! (Must not get hopes up, Must not get hopes up)

And DOA on Wii U/NX (most likely just NX if I had to guess) would be nice. But then there's this whole censorship thing going on despite Nintendo owning the Bayonetta license now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I couldn't disagree more. No colaboration, no crossovers, please, i just want more Dead or Alive. Nothing against it too heavily, but i want to see investment in the actual DOA franchise.
IMG_20160703_130121.jpg

Ugh, OK then. We're just gonna get another collaboration and crossover again anyway, but forget I said anything. Me and Ryona will just continue shooting our Maelstrom hail of bullets in Estival Versus then.

If it can't request anymore collabs or crossovers, then I'll just settle for either new hairstyles, the missing DOA tracks, or even a new young male character.

Sonicfan11589

teaser for Halloween Costumes 2017? At first I read that as for this year, thinking they will show a few of the costume designs for this year like last year. (God I hope one of my Sarah entries made it). Maybe more design contests (besides halloween), maybe a stage design contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD