Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

"i see you don't like fetish outfits anymore, so here's some crossover outfits." Team Ninja 2016

Isn't that better than hearing people complain over and over about fetish outfits?

Depending on the collab and the outfits they give them, it can easily be better than thinking of random, nonsensical outfits for them to be in time and time again.

P2p1mbs

Isn't that better than hearing people complain over and over about fetish outfits?

Depending on the collab and the outfits they give them, it can easily be better than thinking of random, nonsensical outfits for them to be in time and time again.

But... what if the collaboration costumes are just as/EVEN MORE absurd then some of the fetish outfits :eek:? One collab costume, after all, had Raidou dress as a gold brick thing, imagine how much more ridiculous costumes they can use...

Argentus

I'm surprised at how unsurprised I am so... good for them to surprise me?

So you don't like it when people make assumptions about Mila based on her vague interactions with Tina yet you go ahead and assume she's Leon's daughter based on their vaguely similar moves? :rolleyes: Seriously though, the Tina/Mila paring is my personal headcanon, it shouldn't affect your own. You make your own canon up...

Point taken though there's a bit of a difference between
A) could be a familial relation based on the usual reasons for such a connection in fighters
And
B) lesbian shipping two girls based on nothing whatsoever XD

P2p1mbs

Point taken though there's a bit of a difference between
A) could be a familial relation based on the usual reasons for such a connection in fighters
And
B) lesbian shipping two girls based on nothing whatsoever XD

Mila spent most of the doa5 story interacting with Tina and they never made any direct connections with her to Leon...

On whole Mila is Leon's daughter thing, I've only every heard that theory come from you when you pointed out the vague connection of their move lists. By that logic, Rachel is connected to Nicole as well since she borrowed a lot of her moves and playstyle.

All I'm saying is that there's just as much (if not more) evidence to support my headcanon as there is to support yours.

But anyways, lets just agree to both liking Mila and drop this pointless argument...

Argentus

Mila spent most of the doa5 story interacting with Tina and they never made any direct connections with her to Leon...

On whole Mila is Leon's daughter thing, I've only every heard that theory come from you when you pointed out the vague connection of their move lists. By that logic, Rachel is connected to Nicole as well since she borrowed a lot of her moves and playstyle.

All I'm saying is that there's just as much (if not more) evidence to support my headcanon as there is to support yours.

But anyways, lets just agree to both liking Mila and drop this pointless argument...

As I've stated before, she inherited leons mount tackle when he wasn't in doa5 vanilla and in fighters that usually means some kind of connection. I just suggested she could be Laurens daughter because its an easy explanation and offers more story opportunities for the two. Plus I really want them to have a tag team since they share some moves and could do dual beat downs lol.

Mila spent the story fangirling over the fact that Tina is Bass' daughter. So of course everyone ships them as a lesbian make out couple. Its like lolwhat?! I wouldn't care if they WERE, just that people are making evil Knievel jumps to come to that conclusion since its based entirely on "they spoke with each other". Mila even spells out she gives no shits about Tina and just excited because the connection to Bass lol.

Like I said its not really a fair comparison.

Its right up there with the kasumixayane shippers for how nonsensical it is. Or might as well say Brad and Elliot are lovers as well just because they were on screen together.

Like I said, at least Hitomi and Leifang are blatantly doing Yuri stuff together so shipping THEM makes sense XD.

Like I got irritated when people call Mila a dyke just because her c2 isn't skimpy. Or that Tina and mila are lesbians with each other because they spoke with each other.
I wouldn't care if mila was gay, she COULD be, just that there's nothing indicating it one way or the other, but the in game story DOES show they have no interest in each other like that lol. Mila uses Tina to gush at Bass by proxy, and Tina uses mila to get her competitive drive back.

If anything I'm surprised people don't ship Mila and Bass XD.

P2p1mbs

Like I said its not really a fair comparison.

Seriously, this is all just a matter of opinion, you shouldn't be bothered by our own individual interpretations of Mila. Feel free to make your own headcanon over Mila's nonexistent connection to Leon and I'll keep pairing her up with Tina.

Last edited:

Argentus

Seriously, this is all just a matter of opinion, you shouldn't be bothered by our own individual interpretations of Mila. Feel free to make your own headcanon over Mila's nonexistent connection to Leon and I'll keep pairing her up with Tina.
Its bothering me because its not even an interpretation, its literally nonsense pulled out of your ass lol.

You just made up two completely different lesbian characters and slapped the names Tina and Mila on them lol.

Like my "head canon" doesn't derail anything while yours derails two characters completely, that's why I said its not a fair comparison.

Seriously don't try to argue it, just admit you find girl on girl is hot, and couldn't care less about the actual characters XD

It reminds me of when I see fan art of Renamon with huge tits. They just found it hot even though it makes NO goddamn sense at all lol.

I'm just of the few where it reallly bugs me when it makes no sense.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Its bothering me because its not even an interpretation, its literally nonsense pulled out of your ass lol.

The way I see it, you're pulling the Leon connection out of your as as well. But again, let's just drop this discussion. There's no point in this argument.

P2p1mbs

You guys ok? This shipping things seems to have really hurt the vibe in this thread :p

Which is exactly why I want to drop the argument. I didn't realize how a seemingly harmless shipping joke can lead to this. Like I said earlier, we both like Mila, let's just agree to liking her and leave it at that.

Mr Armageddon X

Remember the last time TN said there was gonna be something major for Dead or Alive 5, and it turned out to be the Private Paradise videos, how we all raged. So don't be surprised if it's something similar, like all videos from the first 4 games available to purchase and view in Extra's menu.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Do Honoka and Naotora have her private paradises in DOA5LR yet?
Well, we might also get the pole dance option for DOA5LR. x__X

Xhominid The Demon Within

But... what if the collaboration costumes are just as/EVEN MORE absurd then some of the fetish outfits :eek:? One collab costume, after all, had Raidou dress as a gold brick thing, imagine how much more ridiculous costumes they can use...

That's...still not anything even remotely bad...

For fuck's sake, the Halloween costumes we have is goofier than most of the collab costumes we've seen and those was made by the players themselves.

It's not bad to have something goofy for a character(that's why Banana-kira even exists as a meme here) as long as it livens up what they can wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD