Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

teaser for Halloween Costumes 2017? At first I read that as for this year, thinking they will show a few of the costume designs for this year like last year. (God I hope one of my Sarah entries made it). Maybe more design contests (besides halloween), maybe a stage design contest?

Sorry I meant that TN will probably show which costumes they chose for Halloween 2016.

Sotherius

View attachment 21542
Ugh, OK then. We're just gonna get another collaboration and crossover again anyway, but forget I said anything. Me and Ryona will just continue shooting our Maelstrom hail of bullets in Estival Versus then.

If it can't request anymore collabs or crossovers, then I'll just settle for either new hairstyles, the missing DOA tracks, or even a new young male character.

I didn't mean to offend, sorry, everyone can wish for whatever they want, i just used to oportunity to say that i don't like the crossovering or collaboration thing too much. I think Senran kagura costumes are enough for the crossover.

I just think the DOA universe is already big, and has a lot of not used oportunities for team ninja to use their budget on characters from other non-related franchises like Samurai warriors, or Senran Kagura (i would say even Virtua Fighter, but i bet this is more of a deal due to the arcade versions of the game and such)

Sonicfan11589

I didn't mean to offend, sorry, everyone can wish for whatever they want, i just used to oportunity to say that i don't like the crossovering or collaboration thing too much. I think Senran kagura costumes are enough for the crossover.

I just think the DOA universe is already big, and has a lot of not used oportunities for team ninja to use their budget on characters from other non-related franchises like Samurai warriors, or Senran Kagura (i would say even Virtua Fighter, but i bet this is more of a deal due to the arcade versions of the game and such)
Hey no worries from me. :) Collabs are a little much, I think the collabs should be more well known/popular brands, or at least do a couple with popular franchises in the west.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No need to apologize, I was a bit disappointed but I bounce back pretty quickly...plus I just wanted an excuse to post that Ryona pic, I thank you for that XD. I'm hoping that they unveil another character because think about it. TN already just had to convert Naotora into the LR game engine and res up her costumes and textures, and just make her moves stable for DOA while also using a couple other fighters' attacks. If Koei did indeed force TN to add Naotora in, then there is a possibility that they could have been developing another original character behind the scenes, they've shown that they're capable of developing two characters at one time, I mean just look at Raidou and Honoka. They were developed and made roughly at the same time.

Jadeinchains

I really have no clue what they could be revealing but a lot of those ideas sound good, A new character would be cool but I wouldn't wasn't them to be another Japanese teenager. I hope it isn't about the stage because we'll find out about that soon afterwards. I'm hoping for the other girls eventually arrival in doax3 so new characters for that would be good.

P2p1mbs

I really have no clue what they could be revealing but a lot of those ideas sound good, A new character would be cool but I wouldn't wasn't them to be another Japanese teenager.

I'm personally really tired of them adding in new characters, there's already 35 characters so adding in another seems unnecessary, especially if it's another guest.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly now is the time for them to focus on more stages, we don't have much variety or stages honestly, and we could definitely use a few more cliff hangers and stages with slopes.

P2p1mbs

Honestly now is the time for them to focus on more stages, we don't have much variety or stages honestly, and we could definitely use a few more cliff hangers and stages with slopes.

I think Temple of the Dragon is the only stage in last round with a proper slope. We definitely need more of them. I really want to see a return of the slope throws from 4. 4's seaside market and 2 ultimate's great wall would be good remakes.

If the new stage at least had moving obstacles like some stages in 4 (such as the cars in gambler's paradise), I may consider buying it. It doesn't even have to be a remake. At least such a stage would add something new rather than just another closed area (like burai zenin)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, I'll pass on another box type stage. They're only adding stuff to current Gen console versions now, so the stages can actually now be better and take advantage of the hardware. Azuchi and Crimson do that but they're poorly optimized, they take forever to load, crash on occasion, and even load up at certain parts during a match. :-/

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I wouldn't mind more stages, but in all honesty DOA5LR has almost 40 stages. That beats out any other fighter by about a country mile.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind more stages, but in all honesty DOA5LR has almost 40 stages. That beats out any other fighter by about a country mile.
Not counting additional areas in a stage right? LR now officially has 28 stages, not counting the 13 other "stages" that are technically just different selectable parts of a stage. But I still see what you're saying, that's still alot of environments, most games stop at like 15-20.

P2p1mbs

They already have another stage to be released and there's a good chance they'll keep releasing new ones. More is better, I think. Besides, big, interactive stages is a series trademark; the bigger, more interactive the stages are, the more it sets the game apart from other fighting franchises.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Even if they don't add new stages, they can always go back and add new hot points and stuff into old ones, the depth stage for example had a cut transition where the descending elevator floor actually broke for example. They also have the destroyed lab stage to add in, the freedom survivor which they already have made and rendered in the Story Mode, and the Street stage has more beyond the metal fence from what Lisa and Tina have shown in the story mode.

Argentus

If they make it canon, would she still be your main?

Of course.

I'm just sick of the shipping with no basis. At least fangtomi is believable because of the Extreme Yuri scenes and the doa5 pairing.

Tina and milas interactions are just "mila likes Bass and Tina got her drive back seeing Mila's enthusiasm for fighting".

So the tinaxmila thing is just lulwhat?! Out of left field nonsense.

P2p1mbs

The announcement is more collaboration crap Kappa

I'm surprised at how unsurprised I am so... good for them to surprise me?

So the tinaxmila thing is just lulwhat?! Out of left field nonsense.

So you don't like it when people make assumptions about Mila based on her vague interactions with Tina yet you go ahead and assume she's Leon's daughter based on their vaguely similar moves? :rolleyes: Seriously though, the Tina/Mila paring is my personal headcanon, it shouldn't affect your own. You make your own canon up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD