Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Beat

These were just posted on twitter!

Csel1zrUEAQ4K7p.jpg

Csel10IUIAAwLce.jpg

Csel1zyVUAA9WDV.jpg

Yas Nyo with that new haircut!

Edit: Saw that bass got a new haircut too! That makes me excited, I like Nyo's candy apple as well.
Bass as as Elvis! That's the most hilarious costume ever! Looks like Nyo is Snow White, though obviously not the Disney version as that would cost roughly all of the money KT has.

Damn, they have alot of stuff planned, thank goodness I'll be making a steady check. XD
I'm a DoA fan who buys all of the DLCs and LEs and a Babymetal fan who buys all of the fan club exclusive Blu-Rays and t-shirts. If I didn't have the job that I have, I wouldn't be able to afford half of this stuff.

Now I'm just waiting for Kasumi and Phase 4 to have their costumes revealed.

Lol! Do I have enough space on my PS4's HDD for this? :bradwong:

Wondering the same thing. I'll probably need another external hard drive or upgrade to Xbox One S or Scorpio just to fit all of the DLC.

Jadeinchains

all those DLC slots, we better get another casual costume contest along with a halloween one since another halloween contest is pretty much guaranteed..

Another casual and Halloween contest would be great, there's already so many amazing designs so it will be good to see more.

That's great as well that the Halloween pack is gonna come out soon! :)

ShinobiOfTheWind

It's not a surprise for the DLC ahaha.
We all know they'll stop when all girls (except Rachel, Christie, Lisa, Sarah, Alpha and Pai) have a Season Pass costume.

So DOA6 in 5 years if all goes fine ! :p lol

Jadeinchains

Did anyone watch the livestream last night? I watched a couple hours but it starts pretty late so I couldn't watch it all. I don't think they showed anymore designs though.

And yeah It's good to see doa5 is going to continue getting lots of dlc for a long time to come. :)

P2p1mbs

It's not a surprise for the DLC ahaha.
We all know they'll stop when all girls (except Rachel, Christie, Lisa, Sarah, Alpha and Pai)

Rachel and Christie can still get, maybe TN can release a pass for each of the 16 main girls then release all the pass exclusive costumes into one dlc pack.

Sarah and Pai, being GUEST CHARACTERS will NEVER get, why do some people always keep talking like they are DOA girls and assuming theyll get crossover costumes or show up in future games? Its common sense that they wont come back.

ShinobiOfTheWind

Rachel and Christie can still get, maybe TN can release a pass for each of the 16 main girls then release all the pass exclusive costumes into one dlc pack.

Sarah and Pai, being GUEST CHARACTERS will NEVER get, why do some people always keep talking like they are DOA girls and assuming theyll get crossover costumes or show up in future games? Its common sense that they wont come back.

That's why, i said Sarah and Pai won't have a costume lol. I counted them because they are PART of this game, even if it's only for this one.
But i clearly doubt Lisa, Christie and Rachel will have a Season Pass costume. They are a waste of time and money for TN ( even if I LOVE those three women a lot).

I would love to see more love for them, but since Marie and Honoka are in game, the distance between them has increased to much... We don't even know if Lisa and Rachel would be part of the next game..

P2p1mbs

We don't even know if Lisa and Rachel would be part of the next game..

I wouldnt worry about them; TN have a tendency to never permanently cut characters and bring back those that are with replacements. After all, Rachel was introduced partly because they wanted an original doa girl who had gameplay similar to Nicole from doa4 and Nyo was added in to replace Tengu. Rachel and Lisa will be back for doa6 but the question being if they will be in the base game, dlc or added into a rerelease. Of course, we also have to wonder if Lisa will still be part of the story or has she been killed off permanently?

Jadeinchains

*Comes into thread*

But i clearly doubt Lisa will have a Season Pass costume. They are a waste of time and money for TN ( even if I LOVE those three women a lot).

We don't even know if Lisa would be part of the next game..

Of course, we also have to wonder if Lisa will still be part of the story or has she been killed off permanently?

latest

JK but seriously she's still alive, I know she is!!!

P2p1mbs

*Comes into thread*

latest

I mentioned Lisa's death only to get your reaction.

Going back to the topic of dlcs though, I thunk theyre taking things way too far if they actually have another year of dlc costumes planned. Enough time has passed for them to start working on doa6 but now Im worried theyll even have MORE dkc characters planned as well.

Jadeinchains

I mentioned Lisa's death only to get your reaction.

Going back to the topic of dlcs though, I thunk theyre taking things way too far if they actually have another year of dlc costumes planned. Enough time has passed for them to start working on doa6 but now Im worried theyll even have MORE dkc characters planned as well.

Lol that's cruel! XD

I think they must have plans for doa6 in the works but they're going to support doa5 up until near the release which I like. I'm not sure about more dlc characters but they might make another one.

Chisa

*Comes into thread*

latest

Did you just used Snape gif? *instant like*

Anyway, i see my halloween designs didn't make it. Well this was the last contest i participate anyway. Maybe if casual contest would be a thing. Hopefully Momiji and Leon will get something good. I do like Nyo's and Bass costumes.

Sotherius

It is going to be rough to sell DOA 6 with so many dlc content for DOA5LR on this state.

Besides the huge roster.

But i think team ninja is on a situation right now, that if they make DOA 6, they'll have a lot of content for it on release date.

Jadeinchains

Did you just used Snape gif? *instant like*

Anyway, i see my halloween designs didn't make it. Well this was the last contest i participate anyway. Maybe if casual contest would be a thing. Hopefully Momiji and Leon will get something good. I do like Nyo's and Bass costumes.

Snape's amazing I couldn't not use that gif! XD

And yeah I'm hoping that we get a casual contest next that would be great to see what people will come up with for that.

P2p1mbs

But i think team ninja is on a situation right now, that if they make DOA 6, they'll have a lot of content for it on release date.

We know that even if they have plenty of content ready for doa5, they will obviously just release them as dlc. The worst part is that people will still buy that shit :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD