Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Yes, because when i saw the end of the video of KT i thought they said New Comer Set, but as @TOBMAST3R showed the image it says New Costume Set, so i was wrong. I think they will be costumes for Mai, but they are 17 so maybe some for other girls

So the next pack will NOT be a newcomers pack. Thanks for the clarification. I'm torn now, I'm glad this means it won't be a pack full of stuff just for Marie and Honoka but since it will likely be a pack for all the KT owned girls, that means Mai wont get a swimsuit and Sarah and Pai wont get a cheerleader outfit.

Sonicfan11589

I remember a little while ago, it was possibly leaked through steam that there's another year's worth of DLC, right? Any chances of another design contest that is NOT Halloween themed? I'm hoping for like when players designed for the new set of costumes for when DOA5LR first released. I already have an idea for a casual Sarah outfit, a denim outfit with a red/pink sweater, boots, necklace, and possibly earrings .

P2p1mbs

I'm keeping my hopes up for Lisa getting something for this month's pack but If there's a male character in it she might not get in.

Just a question, how many outfits will be in the november pack ? if someone knows it. Thanks :)

The november pack will have 17 costumes. Since there are 17 KT owned girls (the 16 doa girls plus :naotora:), its more than likely a all girl pack.

Side question; the december pack last year was only fan designs, when did they hold the costume contests for those? From before last round released?

Jadeinchains

Oh really? I think it might have been last years design pack that had 16 and I was confused with that. Well maybe it will be a all girls pack. I'm not sure when the design contest for it was though. They might have got the designs from the previous contests. There was also the LR outfits design's.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The november pack will have 17 costumes. Since there are 17 KT owned girls (the 16 doa girls plus :naotora:), its more than likely a all girl pack.

Side question; the december pack last year was only fan designs, when did they hold the costume contests for those? From before last round released?
The fan design costumes we got last year was actually a combination of some from the DOA5U era design contest, and some like Marie Rose's were taken from the Halloween one from 2015 and used in it as well. That means whenever we have another pack like that, Halloween and normal fan designs are a fair game. Still hoping for Hermit Eliot and Gothic Naotora, or even a casual costume for Kasumi with a beanie and glasses like this girl from the Bubble Butt music video by major Lazer:
Screenshot_2016-11-01-19-51-07-1.png

"Hold still bitch....Ok, look like a slut..."

Hayabusiness

Marie Rose would probably get Ashley :rolleyes:
Honkers would get... I dunno, main Animal Crossing girl? (The one with a ponytail and pink hair).

Really I could speculate Nintendo outfits all day.

That said, waiting for this pack is painful just for the special anniversary premise. Just 17 characters is a sign of great incombing disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD