Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

The next fetus pack I plan on getting is a Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash collab set

D@mn dude I know some of the SK girls are young but that's some next level sh...O_O

Personally I'm predicting American Thanksgiving fetish packs. Female exclusive of course. Each girl is either a sexy Native American of pilgrim. Oh and Nyo whacks opponents with a turkey leg.

P2p1mbs

Personally I'm predicting American Thanksgiving fetish packs. Female exclusive of course. Each girl is either a sexy Native American of pilgrim. Oh and Nyo whacks opponents with a turkey leg.

Not everyone in the world celebrates thanksgiving (I personally dont even know when thats celebrated or even why). I highly doubt a JAPANESE developer will make the effort to reference a holiday that is only celebrated in the west, otherwise, we would have seen a July 4 pack with Tina as the poster girl.

David Gregg

Not everyone in the world celebrates thanksgiving (I personally dont even know when thats celebrated or even why). I highly doubt a JAPANESE developer will make the effort to reference a holiday that is only celebrated in the west, otherwise, we would have seen a July 4 pack with Tina as the poster girl.

It's called sarcasm, my friend ;)

Brute

Standard Donor
Not everyone around the world celebrates Halloween, either. It certainly doesn't have a long history in Japan, and yet there they are, every year.

KT will do whatever makes money. Whether they did anything for Thanksgiving would depend on how much money they thought they could get, not whether it traditionally makes sense.

P2p1mbs

Not everyone around the world celebrates Halloween, either. It certainly doesn't have a long history in Japan, and yet there they are, every year.

KT will do whatever makes money. Whether they do anything for Thanksgiving will depend on how much money they think they can get, not whether it traditionally makes sense.

Fair point, but at least halloween has some worldwide appeal (and because TN tend to use fan designs, they save themselves time and money when making halloween costumes) thus making a halloween theme more viable. Christmas is also more widely practiced which is why TN makes holiday themed costumes as well.

Thanksgiving by comparison, is a western (american?) only holiday so that makes it less well known and therefore not likely to be as popular, especially in japan.

It's called sarcasm, my friend ;)

Ah, OK :oops:.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They'll probably do some shitty turkey outfits, slap some feathers on it and label it premium price since the feathers will come off like the flower DLC.

...Turkeys are actually kind of cute when they haven't been cooked for the dining table on Thanksgiving. 0.o

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I see a bit of US-centrism going on in this thread. ;) Halloween has become an international thing over the past decades, mainly because of the allure of scary stuff and having one more reason to dress up and party in the year. It's also a perfect theme for costume DLC. Thanksgiving is not widely known outside of North America though. It's also missing the allure of something like Halloween and it also isn't a great theme for costume DLC either. So, I highly doubt we will get Thanksgiving DLC. Have we ever, lol?

Jadeinchains

What's thanksgiving?

Not really but yeah didn't Halloween start as a Celtic tradition anyway? I'm pretty sure it was just that americans started the whole trick or treating thing?

Anyway I doubt we'd get a pack like that with turkey outfits. unless they do an animal outfit pack? ( And I mean catsuit type stuff not... fursuits! ) though some characters already have stuff like that. I think they could do a pirate/Egyptian pack etc since they have plenty of designs now from people.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I see a bit of US-centrism going on in this thread. ;) Halloween has become an international thing over the past decades, mainly because of the allure of scary stuff and having one more reason to dress up and party in the year. It's also a perfect theme for costume DLC. Thanksgiving is not widely known outside of North America though. It's also missing the allure of something like Halloween and it also isn't a great theme for costume DLC either. So, I highly doubt we will get Thanksgiving DLC. Have we ever, lol?
Isn't Germany obsessed with Halloween? Like as if it's like America's Easter Sunday or something?

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
So we don't know anything about this New Costume Set? Because i think it will be release on 15th of November.
I'd like a collaboration with Pretty Cure Series. They will be transformable costumes
PS:There is a secret to know when KT will release the pack every month. They release it every Tuesday at the half of the month

lotr9690

I think @KasumiLover69 was just being flippant. I thought it was funny, anyway. What if TN gives them like gelatinous Tofurkey costumes?! I should not be in charge of the DLC. Not only would the men have more polygons and higher resolutions but the women would get Tofurkey.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think @KasumiLover69 was just being flippant. I thought it was funny, anyway. What if TN gives them like gelatinous Tofurkey costumes?! I should not be in charge of the DLC. Not only would the men have more polygons and higher resolutions but the women would get Tofurkey.
Yeah I wasn't serious XD It'd be pretty funny tho to see something like that done, but they'd never since turkeys may not be exactly moe enough

P2p1mbs

Knowing Tecmo they'd probably just throw random feathers on the girls and that would be a "turkey" costume.

They already did that:
latest

P2p1mbs

I'm still pissed they didn't give this to all girls, Kasumi and Phase would kill in this with their loose hair and some heel sandals.

I prefer to see the girls barefoot when wearing bikinis, personally. I particularly hate it if they wear heels, probably impossible to walk on sand while wearing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD