Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

Just imagine who'd be Captain Falcon

Alpha 152 could be Mr Game & Watch
250px-Mr._Game_%26_Watch_SSB4.png

Zero Beat

Seems like the next pack might end up coming out the 15th seeing as we have no info on it.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm hoping it's still gonna be released on normal release date but they're just keep in it secret like they have atm

P2p1mbs

Firstly:
excite.png

^ someone is being overly excited :rolleyes:

Lol every time someone posts in here I think they've released the famitsu scans.

Honestly though I don't think it will be, If it was just a fetish pack with them all in the same outfit I don't think they'd keep it a secret.

Secondly, just because TN is keeping the next pack a secret doesnt necessarily mean it will be something special; just look at the KOF costume pack, we were all hoping for some really good stuff but all we got were 3 costumes copied over to the 6 most overexposed girls. I am hoping for something nice but seeing how most dlc costume packs are, I honestly think expecting more then the same costume for all the girls is just setting up for disappointment.

That being said, I still hope to see at least one free costume for the anniversary (for Kasumi, obviously) but even then, I'm doubtful. We probably have a week so the wait wont be much longer.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Firstly:
View attachment 22080

Secondly, just because TN is keeping the next pack a secret doesnt necessarily mean it will be something special; just look at the KOF costume pack, we were all hoping for some really good stuff but all we got were 3 costumes copied over to the 6 most overexposed girls. I am hoping for something nice but seeing how most dlc costume packs are, I honestly think expecting more then the same costume for all the girls is just setting up for disappointment.

That being said, I still hope to see at least one free costume for the anniversary (for Kasumi, obviously) but even then, I'm doubtful. We probably have a week so the wait wont be much longer.
Me too, anything free is A OK with me...hey that rhymed! :-D

And that's a cool yet shade filled screencap, do me next!! :-D

Jadeinchains

Firstly:
View attachment 22080

Lol!

Don't come for me with that shade!
tumblr_n28p5gG9xw1qlvwnco1_500.gif

God lol don't remind me of the KOF pack, that was such a disappointment. I'm going to stay optimistic that this pack is going to be good. I'm not sure about a free costume but I'd like something good.

P2p1mbs

I'm not sure about a free costume but I'd like something good.

Its around this time last year when they released the Marie's DOA fest exclusive red bull costume for everyone, its not impossible that they wont do the same for this year, especially since Kasumi and Marie's fest exclusive costumes had a DOA 20 years logo on the costume. If they did release those costumes for free, I can imagine the upcoming pack will be just that costume but for all the other girls (but since the pack will be 17 costumes, that may not add up).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD