Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Leon's should have been some feral, savage looking, desert themed ninja outfit. Very disappointing, albeit expected, that it's just some black repeat. At least his shades will give it some flare, I guess.

Also, not sure about the bow. It's cool, but the strongest man in the world doesn't need any weapons.

Rawbietussin

I really like the iridescent pattern on Lamar's white ninja costume. It's as if it was fashioned after her C2.

Among those who received the skimpy black ninja dress, Sarah seems to be the best one.

Argentus

I can't see them including pre-order stuff in the Season Pass, or the Season Pass holders would throw their rattle out. It's more likely that they'll put the Season Pass stuff up separately, and at added cost. Free to those who pre-ordered, charged for anyone who didn't bother.

At least one DLC is going to have to contain the remaining 4 Private Paradise movies, but again, I doubt that'll be in the Season Pass.

Are there any notable releases in May and June that they might also collaborate on? Pirate Warriors 3, mebbe?
Ermagerd

Ein as Mr 2 Bon Clay
Eliot as Chopper.
Leon as Smoker or Franky or Whitebeard
Zack as Doflamingo
Kasumi as Nami
Rachel as Nico Robin
Ryu as Zoro
Rig as Sanji
Brad as Marco The Phoenix
Rachel as Hancock
Marie rose as Perona
Raidou as Blackbeard or Aikanu

I hate Rachel's. Her and Sarah should have switched. ://////////
Yeah the random black mask on Rachel looks dumb too. Its a stripper gown with a random mask? At least make the mask yellow or the dress black dammit.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I just noticed that, with Pai, her Ninja Clan 3 DLC picture shows her with Hairstyle B, but the character select defaults to her Hairstyle A (the long braids).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just noticed that Ein wears a fishnet top with his ninja costume, and that Rig doesn't even wear a shirt with his.:eek: I can tell they're trying with the whole fanservice gender equality thing.

TLEE SAID THIS:

Anybody else here think that the prices for the costumes currently are a bit high? I mean, $2 for a single costume ($3 for the tear-able costumes) when a full character is $4 on Core Fighters. Maybe I'm cheap, but it bothers me that $20 barely clothes the entire cast.

synce

It could be worse, I remember Namco wanted something like $8 for a bikini in TR, and I think someone said they're like $30 in SCLS. If there's a DOA6 though I think the prices will go higher.

KING JAIMY

So... any hints on the new costumes for May and June so far?

The only thing we know is that there will be two separate packs consisting of 16 costumes in each pack. So that would mean if there is a common theme across the packs, everyone will get a new costume except for two characters - which I speculate to be Alpha and Raidou.

Thoughts?

Kronin

So... any hints on the new costumes for May and June so far?

The only thing we know is that there will be two separate packs consisting of 16 costumes in each pack. So that would mean if there is a common theme across the packs, everyone will get a new costume except for two characters - which I speculate to be Alpha and Raidou.

Thoughts?

16 costumes for each pack seems to me a clear hint to two DLC packs dedicated only to the DoA females characters, that indeed are 16 excluding Alpha, Sarah and Pai, packs that very likely will get an increase of cost as for the recent Senran Kagura (and by the way the destruction function could be implemented even on other future packs IMO).

But of course I prefer your scenario and I would love if the two packs could present again a common theme for each character of the roster, even needing to exclude the bosses Alpha and Raidou.

KING JAIMY

16 costumes for each pack seems to me a clear hint to two DLC packs dedicated only to the DoA females characters, that indeed are 16 excluding Alpha, Sarah and Pai, packs that very likely will get an increase of cost as for the recent Senran Kagura (and by the way the destruction function could be implemented even on other future packs IMO).

But of course I prefer your scenario and I would love if the two packs could present again a common theme for each character of the roster, even needing to exclude the bosses Alpha and Raidou.
Hmm... that's also a good possibility. Why do you think the costumes will get an increase of cost, though?

Kronin

Hmm... that's also a good possibility. Why do you think the costumes will get an increase of cost, though?

If they are packs females only this means that they will be also the most sold ones, so if they want increase the cost of a pack (even for justifying the purchase of the discounted price of the Season pass), these are the ones to hit. Of course I don't hope for this eventuality,

KwonJigglypuff

I might be wrong, but I think the main reason we got a full pack with all the males this time, is because they only had to rip most of their designs from NG3's multi mode.

Which is nice, I'm not complaining. But I would say : don't get used to it.

The next packs in June/May will probably be for the girls. I do believe the June pack is tied up with an announcement during E3 2015...

27talonz

If they are packs females only this means that they will be also the most sold ones, so if they want increase the cost of a pack (even for justifying the purchase of the discounted price of the Season pass), these are the ones to hit. Of course I don't hope for this eventuality,
Based on likes for the costumes in psn store for ps4, for the ninja clan packs, females on average doubled the likes of the males. I would assume it's similar with the other stores. Personally I think they should do 1 pack all females, next pack all characters and keep that as rotation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD