Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No. What they need is body hair. At least Bass, Leon and Bayman do.
Body hair actually sounds pretty neat! Leon, Bass, and Bayman could pull the look off accordingly. Not all the men like Rig and Jahn lee need it, because we gotta remember that not all males can grow stuff like chest hair and leg hair and the like....at least I can't. XD

xDevious

Standard Donor
No jan Lee and rig stay waxed like the manwhores they are and get smothered in leons chest hair

Don't forget the biggest manwhore of them all: Ein. Also, Eliot will also stay smooth, like the twinky guy he is, lol. XD

I wouldn't mind that :oops:

Curious when they're going to say anything about the May pack or if it's just gonna appear on the store some random tuesday.

It will most likely just show up some random Tuesday. Either that, or it will get announced soon on TN's Twitter and Facebook pages.

Body hair actually sounds pretty neat! Leon, Bass, and Bayman could pull the look off accordingly. Not all the men like Rig and Jahn lee need it, because we gotta remember that not all males can grow stuff like chest hair and leg hair and the like....at least I can't. XD

Lol, I can actually grow body hair, and a lot of it (despite my small, skinny and twinky appearance, lol), but I shave it all off. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't forget the biggest manwhore of them all: Ein. Also, Eliot will also stay smooth, like the twinky guy he is, lol. XD

It will most likely just show up some random Tuesday. Either that, or it will get announced soon on TN's Twitter and Facebook pages.

Lol, I can actually grow body hair, and a lot of it (despite my small, skinny and twinky appearance, lol), but I shave it all off. XD
I only grow very little, but I only shave off the visible parts. :p I'm tall, and I have a pretty dainty body which I hate, so any unwanted hair makes me feel worse about my wimpy body...:oops:

Kronin

But @Blash I don't understand: in the previous Halloween contest in the top ten ended to be for the most very sexy outfits, but with the exclusion of the top 4, TN then selected more proper costumes and in Halloween theme for becoming DLC. In the first contest all design entries were selected and without switched outfits (so in this way preventing the critiques done to the Halloween selection) and we know that evne in that circumstance for the most proper and classy outfits ended to be DLC.

I believed that in the end the outfits selected were pretty conservative, overall in the first contest than in the second one. However I'm not sure of what will be the outcome this time if the behavior of last contest selection will be applied (very likely Japanese entries will end to be top ten and not sure if TN will make sure again to make DLC all the outfits top voted (excluding just the repeated entries for the same character).

Blash

But @Blash I don't understand: in the previous Halloween contest in the top ten ended to be for the most very sexy outfits, but with the exclusion of the top 4, TN then selected more proper costumes and in Halloween theme for becoming DLC. In the first contest all design entries were selected and without switched outfits (so in this way preventing the critiques done to the Halloween selection) and we know that evne in that circumstance for the most proper and classy outfits ended to be DLC.

I believed that in the end the outfits selected were pretty conservative, overall in the first contest than in the second one. However I'm not sure of what will be the outcome this time if the behavior of last contest selection will be applied (very likely Japanese entries will end to be top ten and not sure if TN will make sure again to make DLC all the outfits top voted (excluding just the repeated entries for the same character).
I see what you are saying @Kronin , but what you have said is one of the main reasons why I have an issue with these competitions: The winner should be the winner, regardless, the costumes who finish in the top 10 should be made. I didn't like the last winners, but they should have had their unaltered costumes added.

And another point, to expand on the above, the winners win on T&A or nationality. TN should just be the judges.

So even if I was happy with one of the 2 statements I have made, its still 50/50. I don't like how the competitions are run. And even though I stressed I wasnt a sore loser, I was a little bitter that my Tina out fit that got the most Tina votes in the first competition and was RT twice by TN was excluded for a unimaginative, easier to model, ass window outfit!

I wish EVERYONE who enters the best of luck, I will support all the FSD artists. My thoughts on the running of these competitions is 100% my own feeling and I don't expect anyone to agree with me on it. They are free to if they want to. This is just me!

I will sit back and enjoy watching all the entries as they roll in, and will vote on the best designs from skill, design and artistic points of view.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I see what you are saying @Kronin , but what you have said is one of the main reasons why I have an issue with these competitions: The winner should be the winner, regardless, the costumes who finish in the top 10 should be made. I didn't like the last winners, but they should have had their unaltered costumes added.

And another point, to expand on the above, the winners win on T&A or nationality. TN should just be the judges.

So even if I was happy with one of the 2 statements I have made, its still 50/50. I don't like how the competitions are run. And even though I stressed I wasnt a sore loser, I was a little bitter that my Tina out fit that got the most Tina votes in the first competition and was RT twice by TN was excluded for a unimaginative, easier to model, ass window outfit!

I wish EVERYONE who enters the best of luck, I will support all the FSD artists. My thoughts on the running of these competitions is 100% my own feeling and I don't expect anyone to agree with me on it. They are free to if they want to. This is just me!

I will sit back and enjoy watching all the entries as they roll in, and will vote on the best designs from skill, design and artistic points of view.
Dont take it too seriously. You're a great designer, if you have the time you definitely shouldn't miss out on this opportunity no matter how bogus.

FatalxInnocence

Is the may costume pack disc locked bikinis? Or is this person just blindly stating that?

Or is this a mod? I'm kinda confused... solely because I swear every bikini in this is already in the game... I think anyway... well I'm confused.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Definitely a mod, not even KT would just re sell the same costume pack they just sold us.

And besides, considering(as I just said) we just got a swimsuit pack I highly doubt we'll see one again this soon, fetish costumes maybe but not a full swimwear set when the pre-order swimsuits were just released for the public.

FatalxInnocence

I hope you are all right. I saw it and was like "Oh god, not again." don't wanna see another swimsuit pack for at least 4 months -_-

Kronin

@FatalxInnocence It's a mod for Helena, this outfit is included in the "More Swimsuits Mod/Alternative" Custom DLC packs:

Helena 1.jpg

Helena 2.jpg Helena 3.jpg

KING JAIMY

Has TN revealed anything yet about the new DLC pack that is supposed to release this month? There is a good chance they will bring out a pack tomorrow since it is May and they often do so without prior notice, but I would like to know if I missed something with regard to official confirmation.

Kronin

Has TN revealed anything yet about the new DLC pack that is supposed to release this month? There is a good chance they will bring out a pack tomorrow since it is May and they often do so without prior notice, but I would like to know if I missed something with regard to official confirmation.

So far still no news about the pack of May...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD