Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Omg, I love this! :D Out of the blue came a really awesome costume set with great ideas and detail for every costume and there are even four guys in it. O: Lol, we all thought, Ryu was a girl. XD Now only two things... Why's Marie's ribbons again pitch black? It looks stupid. :/ And I hope, the textures are not again so bad for the costumes, that I would want to buy. If they are, again no buy.

Zero Beat

Hey, a date for the next set too. Cool.

Awesome! I'm still irritated that they didn't include that last BGM into the game though...:mad:

Yeah, and they don't have Collapse on any the soundtracks that came with the LEs, which I know because I have them all. TN, 2 questions.

1. Why didn't you use this modified and much better version of Collapse for Phase 4's theme?
2. Why didn't you include Collapse on any of the soundtrack CDs?

I mean, yeah, most people set her theme to something else, myself included, but still...

Darkton93

For once, this trailer makes the English voiceovers worth it. They fit the cheesy Hollywood approach these costumes are going for.

Also, why does Ryu's outfit remind me of Moldiver? And Hitomi's is so Power Girl.

Favorites are Magical Girl Marie Rose, Magical Salad Cow Honoka, Demon Queen Ayane, Sith Lord Raidou, and whatever Nyotengu's is called.

Candy Dragon

Was not expecting this pack to be so brilliant. This is probably my favourite dlc they have ever done. I'm really surprised at how different each costume is to each other too! I was expecting something close to the ninja costume dlc.

And that trailer! Best trailer ever! Lol!

Well done Team Ninja. You gained a lot of my respect back with this pack.

Also, at the end it showed question marks for June's dlc. I was expecting then to announce it as superhero pack 2. This adds some weight to the idea that June will be a totally different theme.

AsheMann21

Tina as Captain Marvel yes pls!

Now only two things... Why's Marie's ribbons again pitch black? It looks stupid. :/

Probably just like her Mistress. If they don't they don't bother with Helena's bows, then I don't see why they should with Marie's.

FatalxInnocence

Why's Marie's ribbons again pitch black? It looks stupid. :/

Thank you. The costume is cute, but I don't get why they can't just tweak the ribbons so they at least blend with the costume... it wouldn't have been that hard to make the ribbon a white or blue. -_-

Same thing goes for the season pass costume... it looks bizarre.... oh and that themed maid set.

SlashingMaiden

I think they should do a witchblade theme.....
uploadfromtaptalk1432019284193.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1432019295601.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yeah, and they don't have Collapse on any the soundtracks that came with the LEs, which I know because I have them all. TN, 2 questions.

1. Why didn't you use this modified and much better version of Collapse for Phase 4's theme?
2. Why didn't you include Collapse on any of the soundtrack CDs?

They also didn't include Zack Island's stage theme, Can't Stop This Feeling, for some reason.

Kronin

Nothing to say against this pack, male and female characters are included together with a wise mix of originality and variety through models unique costume or sharing the same elements but with big differences between them this time to be enough for not appearing close.
In the end a really good pack! I'm truly hoping that all the future ones will be able to resemble this one when not displyaing costumes all unique between them for all the roster ;)

Additionally I love as:
  • Hayabusa 's got a new outfit (Phase 4 is one of my favourite characters, but if a male can be included it's better);
  • A lot of efforts put on the presentation of the DLC, from the teasers, to the poster and overall the trailer that promote the pack as a summer movie! A really good surprise!
  • TN made use of the inspiration of the fans entries for some of these outfits and by the way Ayane's one seems to be got from it:

023.jpg

Last edited:

werewolfgold

Ya know... I have to give them some respect points. They tried to put some flair and theatrics in there with the pack.

In case anyone is wondering, the Japanese subtitles don't match the English voices at all. I think they put it in English so they could put whatever text they wanted with the video and the Japanese audience wouldn't notice. It kind of makes it really corny if you do know, but it's whatever. lol

jjinkou2

so who are the villains n who are the heroes.
my guess is :
Villains:
Raidou,Christie, Ayane, Nyo, Zack

Heros
Kasumi, Kokoro, Momiji, Tina, Hayate, Leifang, Hitomi, Honoka, Rose, Mila, Hayabusa

Too much heroes i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD