Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the last few posts I feel like I agree with what ya'll are saying to an extent? Idk... -.- I mean yeah, the steampunk outfits were...okay ARE kinda ugly...but IMO the other outfits i feel fit the characters.....more so from a physical standpoint than anything. If that makes sense?

Think about it this way: Try looking at the characters without a bias of what their personality is like. Just try seeing the person. I mean, yeah milas the tomboy....but is she really? Just cause she wears stuff like jeans and the like, does that restrict her from wearing more feminine outfits?

And as for Kasumis "biker outfit" the outfit actually has grown on me. It may seem weird, but again IMO the leather jacket and boots kind of serve as an interesting counterpoint to the dress underneath.

Finally, i'm sorry but Pais casual outfit wouldn't look good on ayane again IMO. Lei Fang more so, but. Eh. I think it suits pai fine.

One more note: I'm with the group of people who would like to see more legacy outfits brought into the game above and beyond whats already been one. In particular, Dead or alive 2 Ultimate has some great outfits, particularly for ayane and kasumi, which is a shame hasn't been brought in. Also, speaking of kasumi, I wonder why TN decided not to bring in her Ninja gaiden 3 Razors edge outfit, even though they brought in ayanes AND momijis.....

okay, having looked at all the outfits in that game, it appears that ayane and momiji also have outfits that werent brought in... but the specific one i was talking about for kasumi is on the far bottom right shown here:

latest

Chapstick

I'll be okay if dallas cheerleader Kasumi never makes it into this game but Momiji's indigo happi being absent is a shame

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa's no.4 from left isn't in DOA5 too
And I'm pretty sure that everyone wanted it more than the Epigonos costume that he got as his first DLC.

Weird choice there. I guess it was just desperate NG3RE promotion.

Argentus

Think about it this way: Try looking at the characters without a bias of what their personality is like. Just try seeing the person. I mean, yeah milas the tomboy....but is she really? Just cause she wears stuff like jeans and the like, does that restrict her from wearing more feminine outfits?

Its more that its simply nother style. Her c2 already is her casual outfit. For someone like mila that high class beret coat and leggings is just really out of character and doesn't mesh with her other outfits at all. Its basically the furthest from the idea of a casual outfit for mila as you can get lol.

Heres mila in some thing (i feel is) better, if shed zip up the pants lol

11953012_10204974141385439_5137746682125091467_n.jpg

And I'm pretty sure that everyone wanted it more than the Epigonos costume that he got as his first DLC.

Weird choice there. I guess it was just desperate NG3RE promotion.
I still want his future ninja outfit back. Its not even in sigma -_-

Banana56

Its more that its simply nother style. Her c2 already is her casual outfit. For someone like mila that high class beret coat and leggings is just really out of character and doesn't mesh with her other outfits at all. Its basically the furthest from the idea of a casual outfit for mila as you can get lol.

Mila looks so much like Chloe from life is strange
tumblr_static_a47ys7pswnc4w044kg0wk084s.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrg3kbTLJq1sc64ks_500.gif

Argentus

It's not even in Black, believe it or not.

But yeah, that one is cool. I'd like to see it return, also.
Why was that so unpopular? Moment I found out its not in s+ I lostmost my motivation to replay ng for an 8th time especially since Rachel's segments such ass.

Yun-Seong

Didn't you say that she has enough of crop tops? xD Really like the costume but as you say, let's give her a chance to wear a t-shirt ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD