Status
Not open for further replies.

TanikoChan

lol
i found this
CEjMEe_VEAA49oX.png

Candy Dragon

Looking at the two ayane ones, the fully clothed version has a purple part under the shoulder pad. The skimpy one doesn't. The teaser shows a purple part. So I'm assuming it's the fully clothed one.

This pleases me ^_^

Jadeinchains

I really hope its the fully clothed one after seeing the metal bikini one. At least the full one had something artsy and new to it. The bikini one is just that ... a bikini and we have enough of them already. So I hope TN have enough sense to reel in their need to show as much skin as possible and just go with the full one.

Xhominid The Demon Within

My Succubus Queen outfit loses to a fucking Pumpkin Queen option...

Such utter nonsense...BOOOO!
Atleast if I hope I lost, it would have been to something fitting, but not to something crappy like that, especially if it turns out as bad as Mila's...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I wonder if all the Nyotengu entries that used candles as the item realize they probably shot themselves in the foot. creating a fire effect that looks good and tracks would probably be a pain in the ass

Argentus

My Succubus Queen outfit loses to a fucking Pumpkin Queen option...

Such utter nonsense...BOOOO!
Atleast if I hope I lost, it would have been to something fitting, but not to something crappy like that, especially if it turns out as bad as Mila's...
Welcome to my world lol. That's how I felt about the last time Mila got a contest design (nothing against the actual artist)

1st contest she got the exact costume I liked the least (aside from bikinis), rather than something cool. Second contest she didnt get ANYTHING fan designed.

Also ayane pic is back up on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD